Besieged by L423 diesel engines
Ignoramus8679
2012-01-07 01:09:55 UTC
If you recall, I once bought, repaired and sold two Cummins L423D
engines from the military. Then I bought a generator, that I now use
for my house backup, also powered by a L423D.

Guess what, today I bought a known busted generator, also with a L423D
engine.

The head was taken off because there was "water in oil". Then it was
replaced, after running for 163 hours.

Then a lot of parts, I am sure, were lost while it was moved around by
ignorant people. But the generator still has a control panel, engine
block, injection pump, starter, etc.

My first question is what exactly does cause water in oil? Cracked
head?

thanks
Bob La Londe
2012-01-07 01:12:24 UTC
Post by Ignoramus8679
If you recall, I once bought, repaired and sold two Cummins L423D
engines from the military. Then I bought a generator, that I now use
for my house backup, also powered by a L423D.
Guess what, today I bought a known busted generator, also with a L423D
engine.
The head was taken off because there was "water in oil". Then it was
replaced, after running for 163 hours.
Then a lot of parts, I am sure, were lost while it was moved around by
ignorant people. But the generator still has a control panel, engine
block, injection pump, starter, etc.
My first question is what exactly does cause water in oil? Cracked
head?
thanks
Cracked head or blown head gasket usually. Its possible to get it from a
cracked block, but not as likely.
Ignoramus8679
2012-01-07 01:34:39 UTC
Post by Bob La Londe
Post by Ignoramus8679
If you recall, I once bought, repaired and sold two Cummins L423D
engines from the military. Then I bought a generator, that I now use
for my house backup, also powered by a L423D.
Guess what, today I bought a known busted generator, also with a L423D
engine.
The head was taken off because there was "water in oil". Then it was
replaced, after running for 163 hours.
Then a lot of parts, I am sure, were lost while it was moved around by
ignorant people. But the generator still has a control panel, engine
block, injection pump, starter, etc.
My first question is what exactly does cause water in oil? Cracked
head?
thanks
Cracked head or blown head gasket usually. Its possible to get it from a
cracked block, but not as likely.
That is what they told me, cracked head.

John B.
2012-01-07 10:59:29 UTC
On Fri, 06 Jan 2012 19:34:39 -0600, Ignoramus8679
Post by Ignoramus8679
Post by Bob La Londe
Post by Ignoramus8679
If you recall, I once bought, repaired and sold two Cummins L423D
engines from the military. Then I bought a generator, that I now use
for my house backup, also powered by a L423D.
Guess what, today I bought a known busted generator, also with a L423D
engine.
The head was taken off because there was "water in oil". Then it was
replaced, after running for 163 hours.
Then a lot of parts, I am sure, were lost while it was moved around by
ignorant people. But the generator still has a control panel, engine
block, injection pump, starter, etc.
My first question is what exactly does cause water in oil? Cracked
head?
thanks
Cracked head or blown head gasket usually. Its possible to get it from a
cracked block, but not as likely.
That is what they told me, cracked head.
If the engine has an oil cooler, and most diesels do, then check that
for leaks between the oil and water side.
John B.
Ignoramus8679
2012-01-07 14:15:34 UTC
Post by Ignoramus8679
Post by Bob La Londe
Post by Ignoramus8679
[...]
I do not think that that engine has an oil cooler, no.

Ed Huntress
2012-01-07 01:17:49 UTC
On Fri, 06 Jan 2012 19:09:55 -0600, Ignoramus8679
Post by Ignoramus8679
If you recall, I once bought, repaired and sold two Cummins L423D
engines from the military. Then I bought a generator, that I now use
for my house backup, also powered by a L423D.
Guess what, today I bought a known busted generator, also with a L423D
engine.
The head was taken off because there was "water in oil". Then it was
replaced, after running for 163 hours.
Then a lot of parts, I am sure, were lost while it was moved around by
ignorant people. But the generator still has a control panel, engine
block, injection pump, starter, etc.
My first question is what exactly does cause water in oil? Cracked
head?
thanks
(1) Blown head gasket

(2) Cracked head

(3) Cracked block

That's all I can think of, for a diesel.
Ed Huntress
Bob Engelhardt
2012-01-07 01:42:48 UTC
Post by Ed Huntress
(1) Blown head gasket
(2) Cracked head
(3) Cracked block
Right, with the head gasket being FAR more likely. Probably 90 - 9 -
1%. For gas engines, anyhow - maybe a cracked head is more likely in a
diesel than gas.

Bob
Ignoramus8679
2012-01-07 01:48:20 UTC
Post by Bob Engelhardt
Post by Ed Huntress
(1) Blown head gasket
(2) Cracked head
(3) Cracked block
Right, with the head gasket being FAR more likely. Probably 90 - 9 -
1%. For gas engines, anyhow - maybe a cracked head is more likely in a
diesel than gas.
Bob
I looked at the head briefly and I could not detect any cracks.

Ed Huntress
2012-01-07 02:14:46 UTC
On Fri, 06 Jan 2012 19:48:20 -0600, Ignoramus8679
Post by Ignoramus8679
Post by Bob Engelhardt
Post by Ed Huntress
(1) Blown head gasket
(2) Cracked head
(3) Cracked block
Right, with the head gasket being FAR more likely. Probably 90 - 9 -
1%. For gas engines, anyhow - maybe a cracked head is more likely in a
diesel than gas.
Bob
I looked at the head briefly and I could not detect any cracks.
Crack(s), if any, will be on the piston side. In gasoline engines
they're typically tiny cracks between the valves. Cracks that lead to
a water jacket are less likely, but, in any case, you aren't likely to
detect them from outside of the engine.

Whether it's a cracked head or a blown gasket, you'll have to remove
the cylinder head either way. It can be very hard to tell the
difference even when you *do* look at it. Sometimes the cracks or
blown gasket close up when the engine is cold, and disappear under the
glurp of oil and water.

So you'd might as well get to it, and pull the head. Take it easy with
the gasket and keep it in one piece, if you can, so you can wiggle it
around and look for cracks.

If everything comes up empty, it's time for some dye penetrant on the
(clean) head face, and then the top of the engine block.

Good luck.
--
Ed Huntress
Ignoramus8679
2012-01-07 02:23:40 UTC
Post by Ignoramus8679
Post by Bob Engelhardt
Post by Ed Huntress
[...]
The head is already off, and lots of parts are messed up or lost. It
is a busted engine.

Ed Huntress
2012-01-07 02:36:29 UTC
Post by Ignoramus8679
Post by Bob Engelhardt
Post by Ed Huntress
[...]
It sounds like scrap to me. It's too late to check the head gasket.

If you want to see if the head is Ok and maybe the engine is worth
salvaging (and if it were me), I'd take it to an automotive machine
shop and see if they can check it with dy penetrant. You may not get a
reliable reading if it's really cruddy, and they'll have to hot-tank
it first.

Neither process should cost much but I haven't had a head or block
hot-tanked for over 40 years, so I don't know. It probably is not
worth getting it Magnafluxed, but dye penetrant should show cracks in
a head if it isn't too loaded with oil and filth.
Ed Huntress
Ignoramus8679
2012-01-07 02:55:20 UTC
Post by Ignoramus8679
Post by Bob Engelhardt
Post by Ed Huntress
[...]
It is not scrap, it is a parts engine. There is only 163 hours on this
generator.

PrecisionmachinisT
2012-01-07 04:43:28 UTC
Post by Ignoramus8679
Post by Bob Engelhardt
Post by Ed Huntress
[...]
Turn the head upside down on a bench in a ventilated area and fill the
combustion domes with gasoline, if all of them are still full in a couple
of days then obviously the valves are good, and probably the heads aren't
cracked either.
c***@snyder.on.ca
2012-01-07 02:58:06 UTC
Post by Ignoramus8679
Post by Bob Engelhardt
Post by Ed Huntress
[...]
I BELIEVE that engine is a wet sleeve engine - and the MOST LIKELY
scenario involves a leak between the sleeve and the block.
Not rocket science to fix it, but fairly labour intensive from what I
remember. Hopefully not too much pitting involved - and hopefully the
sleaves are not rusted in solid.

Common occurrence in warm climates where engines were run without
antifreeze, and without rust inhibitor, or when antifreeze is not
maintained.
Ed Huntress
2012-01-07 03:09:13 UTC
Post by Ignoramus8679
Post by Bob Engelhardt
Post by Ed Huntress
[...]
Aha. I don't know diesels, so I hesitate to get too specific, but I
would have asked if the head was badly pitted, too. It could have a
corrosion leak right across the head surface if it's corroded badly.
Ed Huntress
c***@snyder.on.ca
Likely cracked up in the valve/port area if it is actually cracked.
Larry Jaques
2012-01-07 03:36:59 UTC
Post by Ignoramus8679
Post by Bob Engelhardt
Post by Ed Huntress
(1) Blown head gasket
(2) Cracked head
(3) Cracked block
Right, with the head gasket being FAR more likely. Probably 90 - 9 -
1%. For gas engines, anyhow - maybe a cracked head is more likely in a
diesel than gas.
Bob
I looked at the head briefly and I could not detect any cracks.
Did you use a microscope? ;)

http://goo.gl/XSgq6

The type I've used was 2-part: Dye + Developer.
Spray the part, wipe off, spray the developer, and see the crack as
the color of the dye.

--
Worry is a misuse of imagination.
-- Dan Zadra
c***@snyder.on.ca
2012-01-07 02:54:54 UTC
Post by Ignoramus8679
If you recall, I once bought, repaired and sold two Cummins L423D
engines from the military. Then I bought a generator, that I now use
for my house backup, also powered by a L423D.
Guess what, today I bought a known busted generator, also with a L423D
engine.
The head was taken off because there was "water in oil". Then it was
replaced, after running for 163 hours.
Then a lot of parts, I am sure, were lost while it was moved around by
ignorant people. But the generator still has a control panel, engine
block, injection pump, starter, etc.
My first question is what exactly does cause water in oil? Cracked
head?
thanks
(1) Blown head gasket
(2) Cracked head
(3) Cracked block
That's all I can think of, for a diesel.
Isn't that engine a wet sleeve engine????
Bad sleeve seals were pretty common once they got up in years.

Remeber the reply Posted by Steve Lusardi on December 23, 2010, ?
Back when you were buying your first one???????
Lyndell Thompson
2012-01-07 01:53:06 UTC
I hope this water doesn't smell like diesel fuel, if the injector pump leaks
internally it will put diesel in the crankcase. Depending on oil and diesel
fuel grades it does not always mix well. Sometimes (not always) looks like
droplets of water on stick. But will still have strong smell of diesel.

By the way, do you have the bell housing size or measurement for these
engines?

I have a Generac generator that was destroyed by a tree hitting it a few
years back. The engine ran fine but the generator head was gone. Parts were
too costly and insurance replaced it. It is a mitsubishi 1.5L 4 cylinder
liquid cooled, I believe it to be a 4G15 industrial engine. I have tried to
find a welder or forklift or car that needs this engine but have not had any
luck. The difficulty is that it is set up for LP gas (can also do natural
gas) and has all manner of solid state controls that would have to be
removed and replaced by whatever this engine would be replacing. I will send
you a bellhousing chart off list for you to view. I am not sure but I think
mine might be a #4. If you are interested or have something that might work
for this engine give me a shout. I am in southern Indiana (close to
Louisville KY).
Thanks Lyndell
thanks
Ignoramus8679
2012-01-07 01:55:20 UTC
Post by Lyndell Thompson
I hope this water doesn't smell like diesel fuel, if the injector pump leaks
internally it will put diesel in the crankcase. Depending on oil and diesel
fuel grades it does not always mix well. Sometimes (not always) looks like
droplets of water on stick. But will still have strong smell of diesel.
I have no idea what it smelled like.

The engine was removed and transported by VERY ignorant people, shall
I say without getting into details and being accused of improper
stereotyping.
Post by Lyndell Thompson
By the way, do you have the bell housing size or measurement for these
engines?
I do not, but knowlig L423Ds, this is a standard SAE bell housing.

There is a 12 lead reconnectable generator head.
Post by Lyndell Thompson
I have a Generac generator that was destroyed by a tree hitting it a few
years back. The engine ran fine but the generator head was gone. Parts were
too costly and insurance replaced it. It is a mitsubishi 1.5L 4 cylinder
liquid cooled, I believe it to be a 4G15 industrial engine. I have tried to
find a welder or forklift or car that needs this engine but have not had any
luck. The difficulty is that it is set up for LP gas (can also do natural
gas) and has all manner of solid state controls that would have to be
removed and replaced by whatever this engine would be replacing. I will send
you a bellhousing chart off list for you to view. I am not sure but I think
mine might be a #4. If you are interested or have something that might work
for this engine give me a shout. I am in southern Indiana (close to
Louisville KY).
Lyndell, this is about 30 kW 12 lead reconnectable head.

Lyndell Thompson
2012-01-07 02:04:37 UTC
I think the bell housing on my generator is ans SAE # 4. I have not removed
the generator head from the engine. That is the only way to get a good
measurement and verify SAE dimension. I doubt if mitsubishi is required to
use SAE bell housing sizes..........but they would be crazy not to, in order
to sell more engines worldwide.

SAE Bell Housing Dimensions

ENGINE FLYWHEEL DIMENSIONS
Standard SAE Dimensions in inches (millimeters)
SAE
No XE XF XG Tapped Holes
Qty size
SAE 21 26.500 (673) 25.25 (641) 0 (0) 12 5/8-11
SAE 18 22.500 (572) 21.38 (543) .62 (16) 6 5/8-11
SAE 14 18.375 (467) 17.25 (438) 1.00 (25) 8 1/2-13
SAE 11-1/2 13.875 (352) 13.12 (333) 1.56 (40) 8 3/8-16
SAE 10 12.375 (314) 11.62 (295) 2.12 (54) 8 3/8-16
SAE 8 10.375 (264) 9.62 (244) 2.44 (62) 6 3/8-16
SAE 7-1/2 9.500 (241) 8.75 (222) 1.19 (30) 8 5/16-18
SAE 6-1/2 8.500 (210) 7.88 (200) 1.19 (30) 6 5/16-18
Delco 17.75 17.755 (451) 15.50 (394) .72 (18) 8 5/8-11
Delco 15.50 15.500 (394) 13.88 (353) .72 (18) 8 5/8-11
Delco 12.75 12.750 (324) 11.00 (279) 0 (0) 4 1/2-13

back to top

ENGINE FLYWHEEL HOUSING DIMENSIONS
Standard SAE Dimensions in inches (millimeters)
SAE
No XD XB Tapped Holes
Qty size
00 31 .000 (787) 33.50 (851) 16 1/2-13
0 25.500 (678) 26.75 (679) 16 1/2-13
1/2 23.000 (584) 24.38 (619) 12 1/2-13
1 20.125 (511) 20.88 (530) 12 7/16-14
2 17.652 (448) 18.38 (467) 12 3/8-16
3 16.125 (410) 16.88 (429) 12 3/8-16
4 14.250 (362) 15.00 (381) 12 3/8-16
5 12.375 (314) 13.12 (333) 8 3/8-16
6 10.500 (267) 11.25 (283) 8 3/8-16
Post by Lyndell Thompson
[...]
begin 666 bellhousing.jpg
M_]C_X `02D9)1@`!`0$!+ $L``#_VP!#``4#! 0$`P4$! 0%!04&!PP(!P<'
M!P\+"PD,$0\2$A$/$1$3%AP7$Q0:%1$1&"$8&AT='Q\?$Q<B)"(>)!P>'Q[_
MVP!#`04%!0<&!PX(" X>%!$4'AX>'AX>'AX>'AX>'AX>'AX>'AX>'AX>'AX>
M'AX>'AX>'AX>'AX>'AX>'AX>'AX>'A[_P `1" $0`@@#`2(``A$!`Q$!_\0`
M'P```04!`0$!`0$```````````$"`P0%!@<("0H+_\0`M1 ``@$#`P($`P4%
M! 0```%]`0(#``01!1(A,4$&$U%A!R)Q%#*!D:$((T*QP152T? D,V)R@@D*
M%A<8&1HE)B<H*2HT-38W.#DZ0T1%1D=(24I35%565UA96F-D969G:&EJ<W1U
M=G=X>7J#A(6&AXB)BI*3E)66EYB9FJ*CI*6FIZBIJK*SM+6VM[BYNL+#Q,7&
MQ\C)RM+3U-76U]C9VN'BX^3EYN?HZ>KQ\O/T]?;W^/GZ_\0`'P$``P$!`0$!
M`0$!`0````````$"`P0%!@<("0H+_\0`M1$``@$"! 0#! <%! 0``0)W``$"
M`Q$$!2$Q!A)!40=A<1,B,H$(%$*1H;'!"2,S4O 58G+1"A8D-.$E\1<8&1HF
M)***@I*C4V-***@Y.D-$149'2$E*4U155E=865IC9&5F9VAI:G-T=79W>'***@H.$
MA8:'B(F*DI.4E9:7F)F:HJ.DI::GJ*FJLK.TM;:WN+FZPL/$Q<;'R,G*TM/4
MU=;7V-G:XN/DY>;GZ.GJ\O/T]?;W^/GZ_]H`# ,!``(1`Q$`/P#U/]H_4/&1
M^)/PP\(>$_&=WX4_X2"***@MEN 3&D+H3&Q&[DD=1C<3SW=_PJ/XU_P#1
MR&H?^$U#_P#':3X\?\G&? O_`*^]5_\`1,%>[T >$_\`"H_C7_T<AJ'_`(34
M/_QVC_A4?QK_`.CD-0_\)J'_`..U[M10!X3_`,*C^-?_`$<AJ'_A-0__`!VC
M_A4?QK_Z.0U#_P`)J'_X[7NU% 'A/_"H_C7_`-'(:A_X34/_`,=H_P"%1_&O
M_HY#4/\`PFH?_CM>[44`>$_\*C^-?_1R&H?^$U#_`/':/^%1_&O_`*.0U#_P
MFH?_`([7NU% 'A/_``J/XU_]'(:A_P"$U#_\=H_X5'\:_P#HY#4/_":A_P#C
MM>[44 >$_P#"H_C7_P!'(:A_X34/_P`=H_X5'\:_^CD-0_\`":A_^.U[M10!
MX3_PJ/XU_P#1R&H?^$U#_P#':/\`A4?QK_Z.0U#_`,)J'_X[7NU%`'A/_"H_
MC7_T<AJ'_A-0_P#QVC_A4?QK_P"CD-0_\)J'_P".U[M10!X3_P`*C^-?_1R&
MH?\`A-0__':/^%1_&O\`Z.0U#_PFH?\`X[7NU% 'A/\`PJ/XU_\`1R&H?^$U
M#_\`':/^%1_&O_HY#4/_``FH?_CM>[44`>$_\*C^-?\`T<AJ'_A-0_\`QVC_
M`(5'\:_^CD-0_P#":A_^.U[M10!X3_PJ/XU_]'(:A_X34/\`\=H_X5'\:_\`
MHY#4/_":A_\`CM>[44 >$_\`"H_C7_T<AJ'_`(34/_QVC_A4?QK_`.CD-0_\
M)J'_`..U[M10!X3_`,*C^-?_`$<AJ'_A-0__`!VC_A4?QK_Z.0U#_P`)J'_X
M[7NU% 'A/_"H_C7_`-'(:A_X34/_`,=H_P"%1_&O_HY#4/\`PFH?_CM>[44`
M>$_\*C^-?_1R&H?^$U#_`/':/^%1_&O_`*.0U#_PFH?_`([7NU% 'A/_``J/
MXU_]'(:A_P"$U#_\=H_X5'\:_P#HY#4/_":A_P#CM>[44 >$_P#"H_C7_P!'
M(:A_X34/_P`=H_X5'\:_^CD-0_\`":A_^.U[***@9IN__`&2?PH \+_X5'\:_
M^CD-0_\`":A_^.T?\*C^-?\`T<AJ'_A-0_\`QVO<A*IYP>N*<'![=3VYH \+
M_P"%1_&O_HY#4/\`PFH?_CM'_"H_C7_T<AJ'_A-0_P#QVO<C*O'!P>]+Y@[
MF@#PS_A4?QK_`.CD-0_\)J'_`..T?\*C^-?_`$<AJ'_A-0__`!VO<_,&>!GG
M%!D`ZJWY?Y]:`/#/^%1_&O\`Z.0U#_PFH?\`X[1_PJ/XU_\`1R&H?^$U#_\`
M':]S\P8S@]<=*/,''!Y[XH \,_X5'\:_^CD-0_\`":A_^.T?\*C^-?\`T<AJ
M'_A-0_\`QVO<_,&[;@Y[^U(91C.&P>G'6@#PW_A4?QK_`.CD-0_\)J'_`..T
M?\*C^-?_`$<AJ'_A-0__`!VO= X)***@TZ@#PG_A4?QK_Z.0U#_P`)J'_X[1_P
MJ/XU_P#1R&H?^$U#_P#':]VHH \)_P"%1_&O_HY#4/\`PFH?_CM'_"H_C7_T
M<AJ'_A-0_P#QVO=J* /"?^%1_&O_`*.0U#_PFH?_`([1_P`*C^-?_1R&H?\`
MA-0__':]VHH`\)_X5'\:_P#HY#4/_":A_P#CM'_"H_C7_P!'(:A_X34/_P`=
MKW:B@#PG_A4?QK_Z.0U#_P`)J'_X[1_PJ/XU_P#1R&H?^$U#_P#':]VHH \)
M_P"%1_&O_HY#4/\`PFH?_CM'_"H_C7_T<AJ'_A-0_P#QVO=J* /"?^%1_&O_
M`*.0U#_PFH?_`([1_P`*C^-?_1R&H?\`A-0__':]VHH`^8/BUX3^-'@'X<ZU
MXP?]H'4=0&F0"7[,- AB\***@H&[S&V\MUP:*])_:[_Y-P\9?]>D?_HZ.B@#G
MOCQ_R<9\"_\`K[U7_P!$P5[O7A'QX_Y.,^!?_7WJO_HF"O=Z`"BBB@`HHHH`
M****`"BBB@`HHHH`****`"BBB@`HHHH`****`"BBB@`HHHH`****`"BBB@`H
MHHH`****`"BBD.?7% "T4F6]/UHSZG% %?5'OH]/G?3+:VN;P(3##<3M#&[=
***@SJCE1[A6^E?/VH?'+Q9+X4\,R0:)%::UK^M:I:B&STN?5O(MK(R!@L4;QM+
M*6$8S\JXWM@`<?1!+!<\&O-;CX.>#YO"]GX>AEURTM[34;C48)[74GBN8Y9Q
M(LH$B\A&$K@@=??F@#!\;_%S4]$\._#+7[2*TU:W\27D<=_'I%K-=/-&T)<F
MV0A9#@CHR[@.",UD67QD\5:K8WW]GV-O8W.H>/(O"^F#5K)X)+"%[<2F::$L
M&D? ;;&3'DD<]J].D^'GA?[%X1L[>WN[:U\)2I-I445RX"%8S& ^<E_E)Z\]
M>>3FCK?PI\':O::Q:WEKJ)_M76$UIIX[MTEMKU%5%EA<',; (.1ZD=. `<%J
M?Q4\::+XOO\`P'J!TR^U?3M8T5/[3M;-H8KJTO9HXW1H3(_E2J7(!WG<.<+C
MGH/CKXW\3^&O&***@OP_X>O!90ZY%J+7<Z:#/JTJ>0D+(***@A97/+D$C(&03P#6
MB_P9\&2^']1T>6;7Y9-4OX;^[U*35)6O9)X"/*;SB21M``&.G'?D5]2^$WAE
MH+#4M2\3^-#+H9N[NVU.?6Y//MUG2-90)3\P3;$#CH-S>M #O%/BKQWI?P.C
M\2:!I4WB?Q"2-R?V'/:2K&TI!D%B[F0LBX^3>-V-V0#BN-UGXN>(=,\":Q?7
M7B?0UO-,\266G3WQ\/7EM-;6LZQL7GT^8B4$;V*[6PZCY>0:],U?X<^&O$/P
M[B\&:W/JVKZ:'2:*ZNM0=[K>&+K()NN1G@^G%4['X4>%+6VFA<ZM>S7&L6^M
M7%W=Z@\ES)<P%?)W.>2J[.%_+V /*M0^-GCR'P->+9-H-QJM]***@32O#FL7\#
M:5;W\8A,LLIM[A\@*5\H-NVEY4'48;L++XJ:WX]\1>&/#W@`Z?I#:QX=_P"$
MBNM1U&W:[$$(D\GR$B5XPS^;@%BXP >,FO0O$?@[PWXE\0:5K?B#2HM0N=(B
MG2Q2=0R1F8IO;:>-^(U )/'/`S7)?\*0\ Q:1I.G:7;:OIC:++</IUW8ZG-!
M<6ZSDM)&LJG/EL6/RGCD^IR <EXA^)?Q-T_PUXP'V3P])XFT:RT6&***@L+C[5
M;37EQJ%Q:RG)V%0_EKB-CF/N<Y-49_CMXOO/$E_8:-H&G12O8:;;6^FZD)$E
ML-4N[A8-ET5Y"(6R5VJS#;@C->CZ/\(/`.CZ!/HVEZ;<P6$\=@CQ+<,2WV2Y
MDN8FR3G)E=F;US1XA^#?P\UW6_%&IZII,TMQXHMHK;4@+AE1Q&4*.@!***@QH
M<CNN>YR 2?#3Q1K=SXVU_P`%^)-2T_4]0TJ&*YCNX-+N-.>2.0LA'DR[E=0T
M;8ECD96W`8!'/HM<3X'^'6@>$_$FH^(+*ZUF]U348(X+JYU'4'N7=$+%>6],
MD?0"NVH`****`"BBB@`HHHH`****`"BBB@`HHHH`****`/*?VN_^3</&7_7I
M'_Z.CHH_:[_Y-P\9?]>D?_HZ.B@#GOCQ_P`G&? O_K[U7_T3!7N]>$?'C_DX
MSX%_]?>J_P#HF"O=Z "BBB@`HHHH`**** "***@T`(6 SD]!FD+J"`<Y/M6+X
MZN-9M/!FO7?AR 7&LPZ9<2:?%LW;[A8V,:X[Y;:,5\TZ-\1?BS?O-"_BSQ4M
MU97"VNHVT7PRDDDMW= Z2X#9\K#*2&VR$'(0@@T`?6&]>.>***@2(2 &'/2OE
M.V\<?'F2Z2WGU'Q-`3NMS.?AS,84N0_RNV/F-JR@@2*#("?FB'&9(_&_QNNB
MHLM9\5Q&:%S$NH_#26(QR(>4E*,X7<IW(5W#[H8K\V #ZG+***@YSQP*4.N!S
MUZ5\KWWCGXW1%9;74_%UQ;***@_#299D4?ZZ"1<[1,`1LVL8W*G+IP:?=>
M.?C':-!+_:***@9#.ZVWPQ9)!$.-A\QU'G;B,CA-H8AF.U6`/J0R(" 6P3T
MX^G^-.5U;H:^58/B+\7]()NO%?B'5+/3[0,FI73>!IH;>+<,1W$<LH0/""R[
MPXCD^4A4;-=]\,OB]?R&PTOQY_9$LUY'`+;5-%:66WN3)*(DE9612L<CO$%=
M-RJS[',;;58`]M!S134QR ",'%.H`**** "BBB@`HHHH`**** "***@T@.: %H
MHHH`*9*"=N!***@K]: /FG2_%'CO0O&WQ$@\+:)J&IVC^+)7DD@\.#40L
MAM;8;=YO[?;@`?+L.,CYN<#9M_BUXULV$FMZ1J-OY#DW$-Q\/[^WC"XXW7,-
MU<I&I_OA9, _=X-=E\#]W]L?$[&<_P#":W'_`*26E>D$R L`3[$KG% 'A,7[
M1%C ]P=4TOP]"D4"3H(M?>"2<,Q!$:WUM;!V&,G:2!D9(XKJM$^-?@Z^LS?7
MMCXCTBQ'RO>W>DR262$'!'VJ`208'4MOV@`Y(P:Y_P#:GL/BAJ&D^&W^&45A
M=SM?O;7L<UA#-)LD"E#F5&6.(!#O.03E.V16KIOP2\*7-M!J=[HZ^%_$4J[M
M0_X1O59TMB23E%1@$,3'#%#&!D8^;!) /1?#?B/P_P");66[\-Z_I6M6\4GE
MR2Z?>1W"(^ =I*$@'!!Q[UJ&6,'!8 YQ7@>N_L_SV^IQ:QX<U>VDU"VP(RP;
M2[F4%]S;[RV4\D=?W+9VJ/E%7$^('B?P+:I;>,=\J-N2/_A(+FWT]SY87"Q7
M:;K6=W!***@2R0-^[/R\G:`>Y,<"N,^.O_`"1'QY_V+6H_^DTE-\&?%#P?XIOH
MM,L[V:PU2>)9[?3M4@:TN;F(J6$D4<F#*F%;YTRORGGBJWQYU.PB^$?C'2Y[
MNWAO[WPQJK6ML\H$DPCMFWE%ZMMW+G'3(H VOA4%3X7^%%4!5&BV8 ]!Y"5T
MM<C\+-0L9/ ^BZ5!>VD^H:;I5E%?6L<RM+;,8$($B#E"1R 0,BNM7D4`+110
M>E !10.>V** `D#K2%@*Y3XPWUYIOPO\0WNGZ]:>'[R.R?R-2N@?*MG/"NV%
***@9(Y"G&<X->'_#3QEJ?@B]U)_$^M^(+^:U\"R>(9K*?4;>^L-0,;H!=VMR)
M#)&)B2%B,***@G:HH ^FB?8G\*7('!_/%?&/@OXFZ^W[/?Q#TBX\;:U?^)=
M.TVVU>VO[B)X)XEG\OS8HV8[V$<N]=_ ^<;>.GMGP>TGQ)HFE^*+C6="\2:&
M&TZW^SS:MXGCU02NL<Q=HPA/DE2PR<X;(P`%H ]C)QGKQ[4AP?>OB_P-=>-;
MC]F_Q!XXOY/%Z32>&KMHM:G\4^?!<2FX*MLMLYB<*N WL1UP3[K^U++K8\(^
M';30&U%KJ]\36=N\%AJ0L)KA"LC&(3GA-VT?YXH`]:! &<'GVH(YZ&OFGXAW
M7C#P#\(-*\1:>/$.B>*+/Q,(]-T;4M6.LR:NLS;/LI*$Y#H"X4992A ()#5H
M^,M1N-#_`&)[_6O#GCW5-<NI+".X3Q T[K<3/)<()""3NCQN9-N=RXQU% 'T
M*#SCGZXI2Z@@$XR<5\U^*9M4\$?$FW\&Z-XO\0ZKI,\NA7&H'4;QKF2RE?58
MH1'YI/"SQ&4F,***@0@CY6Q5+P[XB\1Z7XZTG7->\9ZMJ%EK/BXZ7;:EI.H0W6
MF70<NL=E):/Y;6SKM&955S\IY.Y30!]0;Q_M?]\FE5E90RD$'N*^:_A3J)O[
M#X=^-M3^-NI/K/B2]87>DR.L]M>N5):***@4CR!%D`N,@%AG[R8^DD.%']3R*
M`'T444 %%%% 'E/[7?\`R;AXR_Z](_\`T='11^UW_P`FX>,O^O2/_P!'1T4`
M<]\>/^3C/@7_`-?>J_\`HF"O=Z\(^/'_`"<9\"_^OO5?_1,%>[T`%%%%`!10
M>GI2`^^:`%HHIKG'<T ./2HIW*(6RBJO+,QP`.YIE]-'!93W$]Q';11(7DFD
M<*L:@9+$G@``=3TKS&\_M'XMP&&%;K2_`&\^?(S,L_B&+@@1;2K16S8^_NS*
MI(VA2&8`75/$^N?$'5KOPU\/YVL-$A8P:MXLC4,%8<-;V7(W2\G]]\R1D$;6
M)&.J^&'@CP]\//!MGX6\.1RI9VY+F63;YT[GK)(550S'@9QT`]*W-!TW3-)T
MF#2M(L+:PL+0>5!;V\82.-0>@4=*O!5 P `!Z4 ,"8!&]SGC.:79SG>_YT$X
M'7D]*HW&K:7:W+6UUJUC#.B[VCDN%5E7U()SCWH`OA"!@.W0#)-((P&W!FSG
MUJ@^LZ3&7$FKZ>AC*[P;E?E+' SSQD@@>M UG2"S*-8L"5;80+E,AN>***@_
MD?2@"\^(E:0NVU1DYYX%?$/Q?\=:`OCCQC9:9X=O[S2Q?6FH6MX-.FM)-&U0
MR#?<H3'N&_RV9\X,A0!>C&OMZ0LHX))&">.O-?./Q\\'>+K+4?''CO\`XEL^
MB3Z?:O$4UZ\MKJUDMB"DBQ)$8GPS/\***@G:<K\P8`]AU+XD^%=/\%V_C&>75
M/[(N9O)C<:3<^:6W%>8O+\P#*GDJ/UKGC\??AL#@W6O_`/A.7_\`\9KK-<OO
M'L.J2QZ)X;\,WM@-OE37GB">VE;Y1G,:V<@7!R!ASD 'C.!2_M+XI_\`0F^#
M/_"KN?\`Y7T`8'_"_?AO_P`_6O\`_A.7_P#\9H_X7[\-_P#GZU__`,)R_P#_
M`(S6_P#VE\4_^A-\&?\`A5W/_P`KZ/[2^*?_`$)***@S_PJ[G_`.5]`&!_POWX
M;_\`/UK_`/X3E_\`_&:/^%_?#;_GZU__`,)R_P#_`(S6_P#VE\4_^A-\&?\`
MA5W/_P`KZ/[2^*?_`$)***@S_PJ[G_`.5]`&!_POWX;_\`/UK_`/X3E_\`_&:/
M^%^_#?\`Y^M?_P#"<O\`_P",UO\`]I?%/_H3O!G_`(5=S_\`*^C^TOBG_P!"
M;X,_\*NY_P#E?0!@?\+]^&__`#\^(/\`PG+_`/\`C-'_``OWX;_\_6O_`/A.
M7_\`\9JY\-_'7BKQDUQ=1^'O"\6F66IW&FWL]OXCFGECD@<HQ1#***@X!&77
M*L#QTKT2,DH-W7O0!Y9<?M!?#&WMI;FXU#7(((5WR2R>'K]41?4GR< ?6NE\
M`_$;POXYENE\-75[<);6\-RS7&FSVP>.7<49#*J[P0A.0".1SS69^T3#>W7P
M+\90V5\MI,=+D(F(. H&6'']Y05SVSGFKWP)+'X)^! Q)_XIK3CG/7_1DH [
M13G/M2T`8HH`*:Y/&/6G4AZCC- 'SIX<\.VNL>+_`(D75U\4_$?A#9XMEC^R
M:?J5O;QOBUMCYA$D;,6.<9!QA!QQFNVTOX7ZK#+'J&E_&***@SOL;RC->6ES"
MV>Y1H"K?E65\,?!***@_Q-XB^)5YXD\):#K5S'XSGBCEO].AN'5!:VN%!=20,D
MG'N:W9?@=\-HIY;C3=(U'1)W;*OI&LW=H(\GD(D<H10?0+C\: +$.F?&318X
MEB\5>&/%,$+L\@OM'>SO)TW9$8EBF\D-CY0_E `X)4T0^//%>F26[^+?AEJ>
MGV]QD/<:3=C5%@(9`#(J*K*N&9BP4X"&J=]\';52MQX?^('Q`T._C5PDJZ]+
M=HQ8<>9'<>8K*" <#:3CK1I%A\:O#$4<,FM>&OB%`EN0QNU?1KL2;OE.Y%G1
MQC(Y"=!UH ZSPMXR\.>*S,NB:FD\T,CQ/#/!);RJRG!_=RA7(&?O`8X/-=$@
M( P7`]&Y_G7COBW5OAGXEN;=OBGX8NO!FI1L%L+_`%F1;*3:`S 1W]O(57^,
M^5YH)P25(()TAX(\<^#9CJ'@CQEJGB&TC5C+X?\`$MWYR3C.0L-WM,D+#+ ;
MQ(&^4':!D %;Q9\#O#NH6MW;^';LZ'9W:D3:))"MQHLQ.S+&S)41/\@Q) T3
***@DD-FO/K_P`/ZKJOAV'X;_&&TN]1AO$/]FR><EU?(Z-AI[2Z"?,-N#Y$H:;:
M^#),"RK[3X2\>:3KFIMHE[#<>'/$2D@:)JCQI<NH7=YD85B)4QR2C,!@@X.:
MXG]H/PS\3?%7C'P=I7A2>1?"3SAO$2+-';@(***@B3)D#X5MIC4%" 0>> #L
M?@OH/@SP]\/;#0_!++-I=MNCDDFCVSR2AR':8%582;L\$#&,``8%=Q']Q<YS
MCO7SUKOPM\1>$_$MUK6B^*=?:VOI0ZZM9LTFH6#I&=INX2?+U&W^4!BRB;A!
MEN6KT?P-\1H-<U=O#^L1:9H^MRQK=:=#;ZHMW;ZK:NI9;BTEV)YJX5L@*"N,
MD8()`.I\7Z[!X9\(:QXEO8GEM]*L)KV6./&]UBC+E5SQD[2!GO7S[XO^/7CS
M1_%$GAJ:Q\#Z#?VFC6=[>?VS=3@>?.$W1($Y.PN1^'6O>?B+H#^*? 'B+PU'
M,D$NK:9<622N"5C:2-D5B!R0"<XKR.3X2^,_$/B%_'LGB;2_#6M:QI-K;:II
MEYH,.K)#)$!RDCNN`=N<8QR<Y(! !;\3?%[QQ#-XDU+PQX*TO6/#***@V1[?Q!
M=R:EY,D\T42R7"VR$<"$$Y+_`'L@*,@U+??&R]GTKXI7NB:792P^$=*L=0TR
M>61BMV+JT,X\Q1@@+QP",],@\UC?&+X3W%MX7\2:E)\7;SPGH.JQ"[\1Q16
M:.[NO)\IWC"R*RB;Y-T(WF0X4'D"LU/AIJGB_5-1M=*/C3P7H'B#2[6TU\W6
ME68COTM8UBC,(-PTUJ6C^7:8SQU (H ]#^('Q,O-!^+>B^"?^$;CN]!O(8/[
M8U263]W:&ZDFAMXRO3YWA(YX.X"H?A!***@SQ%:>.])3X>>%=,L;#Q-+I$UO:
M:;$D=XEJ(Y(I)5"***@TA(]#R*I^-/@9IGBB\\7:O>>(;Z#7M<O+>>TOX/.1+
M".W$0AC,`E$<VUHV;<P'+D@#&:N^$_AQXV\->,;[5;+XEVHTC5-6&IZEI8\.
MI_I$K1I'+B4RDIN\L'@<'MZ@%"RU:Z\?_ &+XD0>`?#FM>*K_1F3[#<6XE2X
MA$V7MPS?-M.W<$)QNQUJ']G/7/!?BW4?$6J>!O FAZ%X8CMK*VCNK?3HX9KV
MY>%I;B)]F,^4'C0C!RQ<AB#QJ_!GX=>-/A_;:7I%W\3(M;\.Z;;O##IW_"/K
M;.<Y*DS"1F^4GT.177_#OPROA+P]/I"WJ7B3ZC>WV^*'R @N+***@4$\+OV@
MYYQD8Z4`>/?!SXB?\)GJ$/@>7X<>%=,\(7K75O\`V,;R-+O3UCWMBXLG5=PD
M=6/[L$+N&>F3R/PF\8>%M5N-&TKQ5\,/A<NC>)-.GU6?^P+6*0V LXV??>0A
M6VCEE7)R&++R<UZKX6^#M_I?Q&TKQ/K?CRX\0V^BR7,FFQ76EQB]!F5D"S7N
MXR3*JNP"D ?=[*!2V_P*T"T^#<***@32I-.TK4[JPCT^_\0V>D1Q75U$'4R!L-
MN/F*"IRS?>).>E '%_#;Q]X)@^'.L^.4^$FC:)KGAVX2?2].T^QCBFECOU6.
MSD614ROGJZQLP!^Z3CHHMZGXB\2>"?A'XRL/%OP6\+Z?8:;8K>V\5D4ETF^:
M655,;Q[>'5L,0<YQV^4GI+GX">&(/[8MM+UK6=.T?5M%M]/FLC<2S/%/:NC6
M=S',[%T:$*0(P=IR.!C!34?@[XC\0>$O%&D^,?BKJFNW^NV:644PT];>TLXT
M=9 PM4?:TFX'+***@2#CCN`>7Z;X\N=)T;^S_#7A#X/7MSJ'B31]/M[?0HF2!;
MB47$J33G`^9'@CV$="'.3Q7H.B^*M/@M?B-XIUOX;>&]-^)'@>U>>^FMXTD^
MTJUJ98G2YV!\/&"I4_,!@'&<!=6^"_B_5+.T%[\2]*%_IVKV.K6-S;>#X8%B
M>T2=0K(DH\S<9E/)PNPA1\QKHM&^%+P>!?&VDZKXG;5/$?C&&>'5=>:S\LL&
MB:*(+"'("1HV`H8#\^ #AO#/Q=^&C^*M&U_2/#GAU-5O?#=[K?B>^L]/V7EH
M(X(YF42%%:7<WF \DG8,***@GXL>,[S4O#%_XL\#V&C>%?&,D<6B7<&IB>>!
MY(7EB6=,<^:J94KC9T;D\:S?"#3YT\(6=UJJR6&@>&[GP_=P)9[&U&*>".%F
M9PWR`>7N"X;ECS5+P9\']0TO6- 7Q!X]N_$7A[PNQD\/Z1-IT<'V5PI2%I95
M8^<T<9*J2%P>>.E $NJ?%;4[#]F!/BRVE6;ZDVEPW?V0,PAWR.J8SG=M&[.,
MYXQFN.C^.WBRR\/ZY>W<'@W79K6]L+&";19[AK:R:X$VZ>[8AB(4,:\J!DY&
M02,:EI\$?&#?"N]^&VK?%6*_T"72UL+6,>'%BDMBDJNDA83$O@*5VG&00<Y&
M3K1?"[***@VCZC!/\`%&&VU&6>TN+.[TGP[#8HAA,NY)XT<_:HI!)@QNP4;00.
M3D ?X-^+.N7[>&I-?T'1K.QUC5YM%-]8:Q%=V[W A>6*2)DSE',3IL8*RL1D
M]CZ]&25&<$XKPOP_\%[O1-8\-6<US!JMNGB23Q/K.H0VL=A%]HBMWBMHH;>,
ME5&75F]?+))RV*]R1CLW,"#U(/:@#RW]KO\`Y-P\9?\`7I'_`.CHZ*/VN_\`
MDW#QE_UZ1_\`HZ.B@#GOCQ_R<9\"_P#K[U7_`-$P5[N2!UKPCX\_\G&?`O\`
MZ^]5_P#1,%>A^,/BEX(\*>(U\.ZWJEVFJM:K>?9;73+J[<0E]@<^3&X`+<<]
MR/44`<=^T9\4M;^'NM>$]+T:;PK9_P!N"\,M[XA:9;>#R!$5&8N<GS"/J!TK
M+\&?&^\N/B/H'@WQ$/#\D6LZ'#>Q:MI1E-M]IF;$4/S\A6' +8)8A<9K1^(.
MF6_Q*\<:5J?@GQ^NA:_X(M9)[J.3P\UZZ)?Q(T>8Y"F'V0L=H!89`(4X!X6+
M2/A_K5E/XI\8_%B#Q##XK\,SZ? ]GHK6S&.T?SFNHX5WE'A\HGE0`5S[4 ;4
MGQG\=ZSH]A+X+\/^%[R[T_P_IVL>*9=0O#;00/=P^;';Q;W&UBH)#,S*NY0<
MG-6O&?QP\3:***@F&ZGCTK2+VWL7N"\TTM[<>4859,AL=%9003@\@@' U
M7POX*BT:PLM(^+5EHL(\$::_B,2:'#<1:QI<*^5;W128'RY.2 ?G(#1#' S7
M\$>#? -OX7T'Q7H_Q/-QX?2]TC3+2=](E7SI;346GCC8;@<NSA-Q4!<;NG%
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M%4M UG3M?T>SUG1[E;O3[V)9K>=00)$/0@$`_G6A0 C=JSM1UK1=.N!;ZCK%
MA9S%0PCGN$C;#$***@D=2"!ZX/I6D:\=^****@NO%/CRY\96MUX5NI6TE;&+3=
M<\.)?)O0R,LBRO(/+8^9C[C*, E7QB@#H?BK\1=,\+?#[5]>T;4=*U'48$1;
M: 3B7+O(L88HAW.%+[BJX)VD`@G->#R>%O#;7=W+***@T5YKZVN4BO]0N["&]N
M5:494, K&XU"4L D8WK"A5B PP:>BZ=X=,<&KQ>%= T!]-1M,:6UTV%[S2M0
M27R]B.(D%[J<KQMY2H$2W&)"&#(&Z;4?[/T>"UMKT0Z1<PL8TM++5E/]DR,,
MRPP3R2+]HU"3,AENCM,2.V2>=X!REOX2\(LURE]X2TRPL+<'2KF"W@`>V<L!
M'IULY;_2-0E7"W-T25C4`*R\FKN@^!_#NN>);*6+X=:"\NI0`:=I]NB?9_+M
MYE!DD[_9HSCSI"-\\A1$)4E2?VMX-%O;SR:OX2N["ROOL5EIBZE;-;W')\VV
***@D8DVUD@`-Q<,A>\#$LJJ45K7AJ+4_%+:ZOA;PGI'C"SL;I8[FXMKZ&VL=4=
M$Q!:[5R186X&!!DB4JC-Y8)1P#V']E5%7]GOP20!_P`>&[(Z9W-_C5W]I<@_
M`***@C_D'-_,5B>#[;Q]\-?A3X-\+:?X*B\4WUK8^7?-%JB6R6SCG:"RMOZX
MR,=/>N?^,OBGXC:G\)O$UEK'PC:SLI;%EDEC\11.RY(Y"^5SCK0![^2*-P]_
MRKS"Y\:?%B.=TC^#44J@\/\`\)-%S_Y"J/\`X3CXM_\`1%HO_"GB_P#C- 'J
MAXI,CUKRP^./BUC_`)(K'^'B:+_XU2'QQ\6P"5^"J'_N9XA_[2H`]4W#W_*C
M(KRP^.?BV"0/@LAP?^AGB_\`C59^M?%+***@Z+)I*:Q\)(;9]6U&/3K1?^$EB8
MO,X)`/[H8&U6/X&@#V+>N<!@3[4K?>7KU_I6)X0OM:U'0K:\\0:"-!U!V82V
M****@N1'@D`^8%`.1ST%;9^\* /)_V6["RL_A[JLEK;+"]UXGU66<C_EHXNWC!
M//\`<1%_X#7K"]*\O_9I_P"2=7I_ZF/5O_2Z:O41TH XKX[?\D;\6_\`8+F_
M]!IWP)_Y(CX#_P"Q:T[_`-)HZ;\=O^2-^+?^P7-_Z#***@3_R1'P'_P!BUIW_
M`*31T =G1110`4UQDKQGFG4C=OK0!X+X(\ V/B_Q)\2+J[\0>*],,/C*>,1:
M3K,UG&V+6U.YE0@%OFZGG %==;?"_6M,N6GT;XP?$"W+_(8[V>VOXPG7"B>!
MB#_M$DT?`[_D+_$__L=;C_TCM*],(R!0!Y'?:5\?]$DNIM%\5^$O%UJLF^&V
MUK3VM;EHQSM$EOMCWGH"4V\Y.*$^+M]X>0W'Q2^'NL^";4 `7T4RZG9*"2!O
MDMP3&>!]Y1UZ]*]:=2488'2O,OVB_BI=_"#P?9>)8_#(U^VGO5M)4^W&W:$L
MC,K?ZIP5^0CG')'7- 'H5G<VFHVI>WN;>]MG&TE"'5AR#]0?QKS:Y^%M]X7M
M;J\^$6OW'AZX&9(]$NV^T:/.V=Q1HFRT(8YRT3*1NSSTK'^&.C^$OB1\-]-\
M4>&I1X2\3M D>I7GAZ$V+17PC7S(YH?NS*I)"B4-A6)4KNS6W<^-_$/@>XBL
M_B/H-U>:;%%SXMT>U:6W8(&9I+JW4,]J`,<@R)G<<H. `+IOBC0O'T2>!?B-
MX4ET+Q#*?,.D:@1(DKQC>9;6=,K(%X.Y2&7T%06&I>,?ASK[Z9XMNY_$/@6;
MR5L/$-PR"ZTZ1CY:V]T%P9E)"8GQG+?.6)RO:R)X3\?^&@/,T;Q1H=P^1)&Z
M7,)921N1U) =6[@Y4CC!KBWN];^'=Q9Z'XHGD\5>"-7N391ZC=1YFTH2L$B@
MNV9F$\3EUC$A"D'A]VX$`'J .PL^[()X(.?H/ISFO)OC#\/KRZ$VK^'K>[OK
M#4+F"36]#@E6)I"C[EO[5CCRKN,[6ZXE"!6!(%6M2EUOX1S?;Q/?:]X!ENBL
MUHEG)-=Z!&4SYJ.I9I;***@Q[-R!P0Q";3Z9I]U9W-A;7MA/#<V,\*RP7$,B
MO$\1&5=6'!4@@@CJ.: ///@OXXNM<DD\.:YYLFHVL3SZ?J$D/EMJ-FKA"[H<
M&.X0M&LT950&=2HVL,=#\0_%Z^'8K?3M-TFZU[Q%?JPT_2[9MAE('+O(?EBC
M'=V(]LFO#/C%J\GB+Q=:>+_AM+?0:781FTU?QE:()+.P9IX1Y\*[P+A403"?
M`,938S%FA79ZW\&+W3G_`+=TV?3H=/\`%UE=B/7$:_%W/=?*#!<F8JCR1/&5
MV$HH7#(`-I% "^ O!^NRW5GXO^(^IQZIXI$9\FTMU"V&DA^L<"9.YAT,K%F.
M`,X`KT.,'8 23Q3865UW#IGKZ^]24 %%%% !1110`4444 %%%% !1110`444
M4 %%%% "<[J6BB@#RG]KO_DW#QE_UZ1_^CHZ*/VN_P#DW#QE_P!>D?\`Z.CH
MH Y[X\?\G&? OC/^EZK_`.B8*V/$***@76M?\`VA+_`%EM0\0:+HQ\)V]DE[I=
MXL/FSB[E<J>"254^G 8^M8_QX_Y.,^!?_7WJO_HF"NU_:1O;K3/@7XPO[&^G
ML+J'37:****@E,<B/D`%6!!!SQD>M '+:4WBGPG\?/'FLR>!/$&K:7XC;2(K*\
ML#;M&BPQO'(TF^564 R#L>%8G Y,GPK^&:>'/COX^U_^QY;***@MK?05\W-L
MJ3KYMZL46<(#,J$\#DG'4UQVD^*_B.GA;PS?26ZVT\7PPU._TJ:WU-[^34KE
M(+$QR31-$H\T$A@#YF3(PSURG@?4]&@\0_#N7P-\4M=\8ZCJY:WU[3[GQ"]Y
MBW>WDDDN9(2Q^SO&XC4<+UVX))) .>\._!WXBPR:,^J:9;***@3P]>RRHB
M_:/#L'V+RI0`V5&;-\#[V9F/?-;MM\)/$EIH?VBTL-<BGA^)BZO%I7]H)]E%
MBMX&63R]VW'E\XSG(SBLT^.6UFR^$=KX?^(:I=V_@?57UZXM;\W/V&8:9#LF
MO(T+$E)06PXSN4XYXKA-?\7:KI/P]\2PV7CC5[G58O#%I,VH:7X_;5+>61-0
MLXYIO+91-:32>;TW;=KNN"0:`/8_#.E^+/#/Q#\87-SX6^(4\5_XGN-1LCH]
MY:+I\\+QHJM*KRJV?E.>***@7C(Q7/>#/"/C6P^%FK^!KKPS\0!JDNC:W91AKV
MT.C,\PG,6U?-W_-E`"1PS?W<FL?7?%_C32KZ]TJ_UK69-'U_XEM#INIPW4N[
M3C#J3136<C;^(3"D;***@VC)<`$ E3XB>/5T:W\8>*M6\8^()_$FD^,Y+2'0K;
MQ1_99M;"&0^2T=HRLMRCJ8RV4.]68AAM8D ]L_9]O]=L_"FA^"M9\ Z_H+Z1
MI")+>7C0&W>5"J^7&8Y&8YR6&5'"G/;/JE1G=YH'.!BI* "FA1G/>G44`?)\
M<L^F_&'QL^FZ??&_;Q8EGIURB(?LQN[>-KD6@=@K7,HB!9F^6-$+$KNPV3X<
MTB^C^)%M>0O_`&]IT]FNB:'%H5M836\,\(\ZY6'[8REHT97)GZ[***@YR!5S68
M8I/BM\4[>.WMYKB_U2*VN+>)R+K4[86\+-;O*/\`CRLE^]/,<^8K*@*E1NU+
M?3M.U(.[2Z/J-I<&,R7AMEM(=5M40;49>/LFEQ%0-IW>=(H(/)R <AX4DTG3
M?!OA.#4-'U^"=]%FN$E_X1[1)(GCLXE:>Y6220.8>ZR/S*,$9[^F?LFRKJ.M
M^+O$&DZCJ=KH5Q/"T>D7>DVEH=S1C$^(,@`[6 P0&'S$=*B^#***@OPMKOQ4\0
M7OB'P[8:I<Z9H.EQPMJ$*R',DMTQE-JX/V)L11!+?K%$J D%B![[H&C:1H>G
M+8:)I%AI5F&+BWL[=(8PQ.6.U !DGJ>]`'GD7@/XI",*?CQJK,.I_P"$<T_!
M_./^M<A\;?"'Q T[X2>)KW5_C1J>H64-BS2V[Z#8(***@R/E+*@8#Z$5]!!0#G
M%>>?M+$CX#>,2"0?[-?D'W% %.7P+\3S*YC^.FJHI/"GP]IQP/3/ETW_`(03
MXI?]%WU3_P`)S3O_`(W7J5% 'EK^!/BBJDGX[ZJ,#.3X<T[ _P#(=<UI5G\2
MKKXK:KX,;XT:LZZ9IEEJ#.?#MB!*999@\9(C'&V-,$=2S?W<'W5@-IK@]-)_
MX:%\0+D[3X3TO(SP?]+U"@#NX0?+`+EB.-Q[^]>4_M#^'M,UF\^'U[J"SL]E
MXOL1$B2E4;<3G<!UZ#GKQZ$UZO%R@/J*\^^-A(C\%8_Z'#3_`/T)Z /02@+;
MN]*?O"EI#]X4`>7?LSG/PWNS_P!3%JW_`*735ZD.E>6?LR_\DUNO^QBU;_TN
MFKU,=* .*^.W_)&_%O\`V"YO_0:=\"?^2(^ _P#L6M._])HZ;\=O^2-^+?\`
ML%S?^@T[X$_\D1\!_P#8M:=_Z31T`=G1110`4TGYL4ZFG[U 'FGP._Y"_P`3
M_P#L=;C_`-([2O31TKS+X'?\A?XG_P#8ZW'_`*1VE>FCI0`C`$8-07MC9WT<
M<=[:P7*Q2K-&)8PX213E7&>A!Y!ZBK%%`#1&@+$*`6.20.IQC/Y 4GE /N#L
M.N0#P>G^%/HH`X'5_"FJZ3J-WX@^'[6L&I7EQ]HO=.OYW6QNF*A7?"JQCEX!
MW*/F(.[J35[PGXA\/_$OPC?B.SE:V:273=6TV]39-;2@;9;>51G##=U!(.00
M>]=4(T* ***@X8= ./\CBO*/&NN:;8^.[RZ\!6-UKOCRWLU&I:=I\A6VFC7<T<
M=[*%*1R8\WRMV'RV,;30!2\1ZO!\!;NTU'4=6NY?AS>F2V6UDB\Z;2;HYEC$
M3C,CPR;9058G81'@@9KEK[***@L;C7M0\+/I7PON97N-4\%V[&7494(`%R^
MTX4DXD>!'P%0Y#.S"O0OA=HN@>)DM_B-JFK1^*M;E6:$3NKI;:;N(***@M79
MA 1L"L3F1CNRV#@5?"UQ;?#/QG;?#&[CO6\-ZS\WAFYN7:>*!A'^\TXLV2 H
MC:1"QY60(!\G(!Z-X;DTV;P]I4F@-;OHTEG";$P\1M;E`4V\=-NW'M7B'B+[
M)I&NV,/@;4]&:30M4;3=*N'N1Y>G7#QG=I5VHP1;2!=L;#>4EV# P*]!T*]A
M\!^,=/\``EY,%T;5XYG\.,58F&5':2:***@1X_(4#[D<BY&U >-\'?LR?#
MGPQINNZ1#?:]?6VNZ=]@NX[NYB.U?,$BNOEQK\X9006W=,=,@@'JO@#Q19>,
MO!>E^*-,1HX+^$.\,F=\$@)62)O]I'5D/NIKH!7A?P:\2RZ)K\^@^(X9+74M
M2U"2PU$I#BU.M01QM),C*JJHO89(KA4"K\R3Y+$U[DAPH!.2!S0`ZBBB@ HH
MHH **** "BBB@ HHHH **** "BBB@ HHHH \I_:[_P"3</&7_7I'_P"CHZ*/
MVN_^3</&7_7I'_Z.CHH`Y[X\?\G&? O_`*^]5_\`1,%>WZE:6U_8RV5[;0W5
MM,I26&:,.CJ>H(/!KQ#X\?\`)QGP+_Z^]5_]$P5[O0!G1:1IL%Y974.F6J36
M-LUI:2+&`8(6*;HU]%/EQ\?[`JIHWA;PWHNH7&H:-X:T;3;VY_U]S:6,<,DH
M]&90"W3O6Y10!B:-X6\-:+=W=WHOAG1],N+T_P"E36ME'$\_.?G95!;J>M5M
M/\$>#=/@NH+#P9X?LXKLJUTD&***@PWA5&XA@",YY&:Z2B@#&D\.:%)9B
MS?0M->W%Y]O$36RE/M._?YN,</N.[=UR2:@U;PAX5U;4VU+5?"NB7]^T7D-=
MW.GQ22M&1C:7(W;<9&.E=!10`S#%P2/K3Z**`#/.*9N4-U _^O22/M; 7<<<
M@=:\V^)?C^6RU"7PMX+>TO/$RK&][<***@M:Z+;DG,]P01\V VR+.YB1QCJ >)
MZM<.GQ8^*^E6\UF9KC48KJXLWG,*S6\%K$S37TN#Y5A%O+,H!,QD\L<9!U]<
MU29K._D74+R!9(K>]EGO-+%Q)Y[L$@DEMU;F1^1;V(R,,LC[3FJUG%9PSQ+:
M7<ERT>IV^IRWDPW7-S<3L?)O;F,#][<NRXM+0*%BQOE!PH&M:***@O8VFG_:
MX-?M[A[9KJ>$:C;Z"***@6=B0<W6HRAQEAD'S",!5(8 ZSX!6$UK\0?B+/-HUO
MI,D3Z?:R0+<M<3ROLFNS-.YX,S"]4/M)4,C;***@GVA<;0!TKQ#]CU$'@[QC(
ML=RDDGC+4#(;J19+AB/+&977*M)Q\Q7Y<YQQ7MZ A0"<D"@!:\Z_:8_Y(+XR
M_P"P:_\`,5Z+7G7[3'_)!?&7_8-?^8H`]%HHHH :Y 4Y-<)IA'_#07B ]O\`
MA$]+_P#2O4*[J569" 5!SD$C-8MOX=@A\;WGBH7,QNKO3+?37B.-@2&2:16Z
M9W$SL#VP!0!MQ_=_`5Y[\;?]7X*_[''3O_0FKT).,CWKSWXV_P"K\%?]CCIW
M_H34`>B4A^^*6D(.X&@#R_\`9J_Y)U>_]C'J_P#Z735ZB.E>7?LT_P#).+S_
M`+&/5O\`TNFKU$=*`.*^.W_)&_%O_8+F_P#0:=\"?^2(^ _^Q:T[_P!)HZ;\
M=O\`DC?BW_L%S?\`H-.^!/\`R1'P'_V+6G?^DT= '9T444 %-/WJ=33]Z@#S
M3X'?\A?XG_\`8ZW'_I':5Z:.E>9?`[_D+_$__L=;C_TCM*]-'2@`HHHH`***
M* //_C!X5UKQ-X9LO["O+_3]5T[4([R":SNS#,%&5D5<G8Y9&90'*J<\D5M^
M"/".A^#].EL]`T]K4W,WVF\FED,D]U,P^:260DEW/<YQZ8Z5TIZ4@!'4YH \
MF\:6!^&_BE_B9HL5U'HEY(Q\8Z="&D0KL&W4(UW81XBH\S:/G1F)&Y>>W\<^
M%-+\7^'9M!U>W$D3,LEO*"P>VF3F.5"I!#*><@@]NAK?8%9-PVC.`>.>]>9_
M!L?\(QJFO_"RZGRFA2)=Z()!AGTJ89C').[RI!+"3Q]Q2?O9(!0U71[_`.(7
MPRN?#%S?QP^/?"EQ%):WTC#*:C ,VUX1LQY<P&2-A #R* 2M=M\,_&6G>//
M^G>+=*!2WOXMS0,X9X) =KQL1T8$8_PKF?B'<R^$_B7X2\:11[;'59?^$<UL
MAI&&)F#6<K!3M_=S!XPQ''VIN1FIK:%_!WQHE2.1WTCQMNE$.P$P:C!"-Q7&
M-L;PQ$G(/[P=?F H`ROCIX5,Q'B#1;B"PO[]8=->8J5(OC,O]FW1<9P8;ABA
M`4EDN'!R% /6_"SQ//XP\!6&L7UA<:;JB[[74K.X`$EO=1,8Y5(''***@6' RI
M4X&<5K^*]$@\3>%-8\.7DSP6VJV$]A,\6-Z+*A0E<C&0&XSD5X=^S:-6TGQW
M>:3JK0"]U+2)(]***@0 >1>Z5+#:"155B-LT,\+DX&2G'L`?1=%)GGI2T`%%%%
M`!1110`4444`%%%%`!1110`4444`%%%%`'E/[7?_`";AXR_Z](__`$='11^U
MW_R;AXR_Z](__1T=% '/?'C_`).,^!?_`%]ZK_Z)@KW>O"/CQ_R<9\"_^OO5
M?_1,%>[T`%%%% !1110`4444`%(Q(]/>EI& . : /+?C9X^U?1;NW\(>$A8V
M^OWUG->2ZKJ,ZQ66CVD>`]U,6!SAG0!<8);D]CY#I=M;:3HMUIEDNH:3:QK!
M=7=[K-D+R8W;2$K<7T>=\U](***@BLN3&#'(W+!!WW[6'AW1K3PC-\38I+C3O$
M6B&U%O?PR':JB[A=?,C^[*J.JN%8'D#@]#S-Q93V,HFMK?4-$T_2M3^RZ9%"
M8;B\FO)$99(TRS>;>R!F\R=***@H[$ R?MPAE;47G_LFWA01PED674-/O
M9]I;*LG^EZW=1J1L`'V49SNW;770$;58;"]71Q;:!#=A=$T?0]4\^6]F5?WD
M=M+\@<AF9YK_`'C #HNX#S0]K$I:+X::WFDDNC-H5U%$1+]F$P9VTFQ=EVM<
M2#+7=XP`&S<3G9LW+;26\07;7^NV-MKTNH1)8K:V92*+4O+^<V=L6.$T^(C+
ML0&:1,\@J" =)^R-);R>#_&$MG'ID=J_C'4&@CTUE>T1#Y>U8755#Q ?=<*N
MY<' SBO:QR*\7_9.N)KOPSXUNKB[M+V6;QMJ3/<***@F),>6C4DD(3T!).,
M<GK7M &!B@`KSK]***@OC+_`+!K_P`Q7HM>=?M,?\D%\9?]@U_YB@#T6BBB
M@"$O.58B-?\`9P<D_AQ_.E!ER?W8QG@[NW^-?)/[3Q\,6WQE$0UC5;73=6M;
M9/B(MJK%+>Q6:!;9V.,***@AV$G;***@Y.3X*^!I];^***@G1]2M=.^(.J
MK+K,VHRQW-J4;<BK$K;'`+ \J?O>U 'UQ$6(.X $<<=Z\_\`C:/W?@O_`+'#
M3O\`T)J[ZV8LI)!!STQC'ZUS'Q#T"[\0#0!:21)_9NO6NHS>9QF.(G<![\T`
M=92'J*6D/WA0!Y=^S.<_#:Z/KXBU;_TNFKU(=*\N_9I 'PYO`.@\1ZM_Z735
MZB.E`'%?';_DC?BW_L%S?^@T[X$_\D1\!_\`8M:=_P"DT=-^.W_)&_%O_8+F
M_P#0:=\"?^2(^ _^Q:T[_P!)HZ .SHHHH *0CG-+2-V^M 'F?P-_Y"_Q/_['
M6Y_])+2O31TKS+X'`C6/B=P?^1VN/_22TKTQ>G2@!:*:",]?UIU !1110 4$
MXHI'[4 <U\2/%=KX-\*WFM7)LY)T0I8VEQ=BV^VW!!,=NCD'YW(('!]3QDCQ
M[Q-XLT[Q9HMA\<O"OAGQ)8ZSX.U'[#>65Y9BWNKRRD\L3Q.%W[HT6;S02<(4
M<X!)->]7UI:79V7MK!<(-WRR(&&UE92"#V(9A@]0369X0\+Z/X8\/#P]I%JT
M.E;Y2MJSEDB$C%BB9Z(,D!>U`%***@Z/'XV^%^MZ1I4UC.VL:5(-.N)#F%97C
M)@F#`'&U]CAU!(***@CD"O-/B!=ZM\1_V78/%ND>=;^(["*'6+/9$JRP7EL^7^
***@2#;GN>O2NU^"SSVOA&X\.S,[2^&]6N=)4LC$>0K[[=5+!<A8)(5W<\J
M>***@V:31OBOXJ\)RVD:6>I*NOV#1[<;7$<5P'YW;C,&;IC#8XQR =EX?U6
MRU_P_IVOZ7(\EEJ5K%=VS,I4M%(@=20>1D$<5X9J&G_\(E^TS=ZG/%,MMK5[
M8ZE:M# &+@PG3KB-G)&%\Z\LY2!N_P!7R =M=K^SW--IWP^NO"NI2RB;P9J-
MSHLDTX ,D$1#V\G'`S;R0G\Z\X\4?$'PC\93=***@357AU&TMKW0IKN\C>&*2
M*_@>*#:P!)#7<=H1QD8)QUH`^E,'/)Z&G5B^#=?M?%/A31_$***@DB6NK645Y&
MCD;***@D;AG!QW!K:H **** "BBB@ HHHH **** "BBB@ HHHH ****
M/*?VN_\`DW#QE_UZ1_\`HZ.BC]KO_DW#QE_UZ1_^CHZ*`.>^/'_)QGP+_P"O
MO5?_`$3!7N]>$?'C_DXSX%_]?>J_^B8*]WH`****`"BBB@`HHHH`****`.'^
M.'A?6?&7PSU3P]H%U'::E,89K>9Y3'AHYED&UU!,;_(-KX.#@XXKQ_XA:7XZ
M\+:<=8F\%:$9KF_MM+TN+1O$+1S:=:LP5;:Q4V2K`'_Y:.#N8$C&`@7Z6;[P
MKS#]HX7T/@G2]5T_1=3UA](\1:?J#VFGQ&2>1(I0QV@<^F3V'/2@#***@83)
MIA'A`7%Q$;:XTB'Q5<B\-N)?DT2%ELL12E]***@F:=***@.1Z1\$_ VE^.?!
ML_C+QUX?L+V[UMBL5BS!A86D9VBT4H%41;DWB+;@,Q+%FR:YA)/%EQ;V.GRM
MHR:6GB5?%,ELNG71OU?[8;PVF_RO(+98H)O,`.WKM)(]=_9NM[ZW^#>A#4=,
MOM,N9!-(]K>1^7-'NF<C<O\`#D8./?MTH Z[PQX>T;PSI7]E^']&T[2+$.7%
MO90+$FXXRQ"@9/'7V%:X&!BBB@`KSK]***@OC+_`+!K_P`Q7HM>=?M,?\D%
M\8_]@U_YB@#T6D(SD=C03BE'- &'<>&M`N'U22;PYI#OJ\:QZE))91L;U5!5
M5FR/***@4<#=G@\59T:PTC3)KV/3=/L-/ENI3?7<=M$D;RRR9W2R!1\S,5.6.2
M2IY-:,@RA';'-<%IBG_AH77P3EAX2TL9[_\`'W?T`=\ISZTO>O#_`-K2ZO-.
MT'POK?A:[O8?'4&KK#X=@MUW_:VE&V>&1#\***@DD]"J@$;C7A%***@S5?%_
MA/2['4]*U[PV/ "W<,_BCQ)<Z5&]P=0F69R\6X^;O+*8SP`",G8,@'W*",\9
MSFE/WA6#X'BMH?"***@16*V26T6FVZ1I9W;7,"((TVB.5AF1,8PYP6`4GK6Z6^
M9>#0!Y?^S,,?#:Z'IXBU;_TNFKU%>E<!\!]#U?P_X)O-/UJR:SNFUO4KA8RX
M;,<MU(Z-D$C!5@:[]***@8H XOX[?\D;\6_P#8+F_]!IWP)_Y(CX#_`.Q:T[_T
MFCIOQW_Y(WXL_P"P7-_Z#***@3_R1'P'_`-BUIW_I-'0!V=%%% !3).J_6GDX
M%,D/&,<$XH \ZT3X6Z?;ZGXBU+4[VYGN=3\0/J]M-I]S-926ZM%$BQL8Y )
MICW$-E3U*]JJZE:?$3P+83:K8:O<?$'2X&#3:;>V:)JHBQ\***@GBVI(P(#")H
MANY&\'&>J\$^*H_$UYXEMH+&2V_L+6I-+9G<'SF6**0N,=!^]QCV_ =*H/##
M&* ,WP_KFD>(=,@U;1-0MK^QF'[J6)L_,.&0CJK#&"I *D$$`BM/<,^E>2:?
M:>,OA_XR\6?\(_X0O/$_AW7+R/5=/ALK^UA^QSR*1=JWGR*<,ZK(-H*_.W0Y
MSK#QQ\0R1GX):\/?^V],_P#C] 'HVY<XSS0#***@OOB_P"(76*#0=$\$V+\
M33WE^M]?1CGE8HT,)[?>?N:M#X91ZQIWV?QYXFUCQ89(U6>&23[):2%>C""'
M`!_$T =IIVJZ7J4UW!IVI65Y+93&"Z2WG61H)!U1P"=K>QYJYE5Y8X'J:\WN
***@7\*KFRMK1_!EFD5I%Y4 @N9H3CKR4<$G('))-7Y_A]/93377AKQGXBT:XE
M_@:<7=L,GD^3*"H)]1B@#NMRYQGGT[T`BO-I=0^+***@W4L4_AS0_&.GJ3Y$UE
M?K9WTBY7!***@C<WW7P0O8G!BM/'_CC5+:-O#_`,&O$,".=B2ZU>VEBL9]
M702/)M'LI)["@"O>^*/"***@SXP^+-4\3:YI^BVU[H&E-;R7=PJ&[:*2^,@A!Y
ME95:+*IN/SK_`'@*HZ7XWT[6?CEX>N=)TG7C%J.F7.G22WVEWEDD2H/M"RJ)
M80CJVTI]\$$***@UVFB^#VDUJW\2^*KQ-9UV"-X[9MF+>P1V#LD*#&?NH#(V6.
MQ>G2NK5)OXGSP._?OV_SGM0!***@F)M/^+_Q!T^%G\FYCTS5MCJ1^]ECE@<J>
MA4K:1CCH0U5?'_ASPUX/\#^-O%FB>%],MK\6?]JW)MP(3/):!YHW^X560'<0
MVW.XY/K72^)?!.A^(-1;4KV****@U VOV47EG<R03*@+%?F4C)4NQ7(^4LV.IK
MDM7\`^,DT74])M?&0\3Z1=V<EE_9'B*(`-'(-KAKR%?.)VYP2">>O (`(OV;
M9T/A?Q#H*&5H_#?BS4])@#'(2%)=\2(,_*BI(BA>@ P.*]7%>;? 7PAXG\(Z
M3KJ>+6TR34=***@ZE+)83O*DLKV\*S2$NB%=\J2,$`PH8*. *])H`****`"BB
MB@`HHHH`****`"BBB@`HHHH`****`/*?VN_^3</&7_7I'_Z.CHH_:[_Y-P\9
M?]>D?_HZ.B@#GOCQ_P`G&? O_K[U7_T3!7N]>$?'C_DXSX%_]?>J_P#HF"O=
MZ "BBB@`HHHH`**** "@Y[44$ T`8/C3Q#+X;T5M3B\/:WKS+(B?9-)@66<[
MC][:S*,#OS7#GXP7>XD?!WXJCZ:1;_\`Q^O5< $8KE?B1XT@\$>'H]8NM)U3
M53->PV<%KIT:O-+)*<+A690>?>@#E/\`A<5YS_Q9WXK<_P#4(M^/_)BA/C#>
M+_S1WXK'ZZ1!_P#'ZS_^%XW+,JIX!O6E:$3K;?\`"0Z7]J92XC $`N=Y8R?N
MPN,[_EQNXKT3X<>*(O&?A"R\26]A?Z?#=A]MM?1JDR;793N"LP&<9 S]<'@`
M'&?\+DO/^B-_%7_P40?_`"12_P#"Y+S_`*(W\5?_``46_P#\D5ZI10!Y7_PN
M2\_Z(W\5?_!1;_\`R17'?&OXFW.N_"3Q+I<GPK^)6GI<610W%UI4****@D<G$
MQ./PKZ%KSO\`:7)'P%\8D$@_V:_(^HH`Z'P9XGF\2V5S<R>&?$/A\PS^4(M7
MM4B>7@'>H1V!7G&<CI70QMN0-D'-.(!ZB@# P* $?A#7!:;_`,G#>(/^Q3TO
M_P!*]0KO)/N&N$TS_DX;Q!_V*>E_^E>H4 =A+ING7%_9ZE<6%I->V2NMK<R0
MJTL`D #A'(RH8* <***@9Z5S^O>#/A[=);KKGA'PK.OG&*W%YIL#CS)&)(7<O
M5F))QU.?6NKB^X/H*\]^-H&SP4<#_D<=._\`0GH`[>UMK'2["""***@MK*SM8D
MMX(HU6.*%%PJHBC 48P`!Z 4Z6YA0LLUQ;QM'***@R 8W<+GTR>!ZUR'QWC\.
M2_!CQ>OBR9H='.F3&=T*^8" 3'Y89E5I-^S8I(#-M'>OE6=8;KX&^)O^$\N;
MF3QQ+XCT>#Q/_:LQC<6>]#:YV-A8S$S'*D'.\D\`T ?;L4B21EHW25,\%&R*
MF4Y&<@_2O$?V?8/!]CX\\?:=\.;QIO!UO'I\BBWN#<60OG24S^1+***@W[M;;=
MACACCTKVY/N#O0!SGQ1T6^\1_#K7]"TTQ"\O[&2"`RG"[V&!GVI/A9I-YH'P
MS\*Z#J*JMYINBV=I<!&RHDCA1& /<9!KI2 >HS2!0"2!C- "T444`1W'FF"0
M0,BRE3L+KN4'MD9&1^(KB8[#XM_(6\4>!1G[V/#=UQ]/]-Y_2NZ(S3' #*0,
M<]J /#_A+:_$"34/B+_97B'PM;SKXQN%N/M.A3RI*XM+7YD"W:E!C'RG=SGG
MG [H6'Q;/W?%O@;';_BF;K_Y.JS\/?"EUX9O?%UQ=W=O<KKNORZI"(T(\I&A
MAC"-GJP\H]..:ZX#& `0!0!PZZ=\6QT\5^!1WX\,W7_R=2G3_BY_T-***@8_\`
M<LW7_P`G5R<EW\2/B!XR\3'P=X[@\*>']#O%TF!CHL=\;VYC7=<29D*E0KOY
M6!D$QDY'-6#X&^-I4@?'J 9'4>#+;C_R)0!T9T_XN?\`0V>!?_"9NO\`Y.I1
MI_Q='_,V>!L?]BS=?_)U4=)L?C!H3%;G7?#/CA)(U ^UQMHSPL#R1Y4=P)-P
M/?9C'?/$Q^)46E62S^-?#&O>%2K(MQ/-"+JSBSQN-Q"618\_Q/LQQD#.* +'
M]G_%P?\`,V>!1_W+-U_\G4?V?\6ST\6^!C_W+-U_\G5#>_&/X4V=MYS_`!$\
M,W!VY6.TU&.>5SQPJ(S,2<\#&32VOQ$?5Y7M?#***@GQ?>7*LJEK[3'TZ!`QQN
M9[G9D#***@9L=`: )!IWQ<!R/%?@4$C&?^$***@Z=\7,8_X2OP+@]?^*9N
MO_DZLS6]-^,NOS)]F\3>&? D$.& L+=M9DN3GD.TR0!%]E4DY/(JFGP_^)6F
MWR+H'QNU+[")`[0:WHD%_(***@KYH,9"GT '/>@#H/[/^+O\`T-***@7_PF;K_Y
M.H_L_P"+O_0V>!O_``F;K_Y.I^F>-X+77+7PYXU%KX>\072,;5#<[K34`K $
MVTKA=[?,I,9 =<]",,>S`8$=A0!Q/]G_`!=_Z&SP-_X3-U_\G4G]G?%S_H:_
M`O\`X3-U_P#)U:'BSQII6@:A%I;P:IJFJRP&=-/TNU:YG6/D!W5>(T+*5#N0
MI((SP:Q+GQAXZ73;W67^'^FZ'IEE"9Y9?$/B);>01JI9WVVT-PJJH'\3`^U
M&UX=M/'\.J1/***@UOPK>6`4AH[#19[>4G'&'>YD `/^R<^U=4IS]*\U^ GC/7
M?&NDZ[>:_!;6]Q8ZL+400Q-&;<***@EDMY-W+20R2O$6P,***@KTO%`!1110`4
M444`%%%%`!1110`4444`%%%%`!1110!Y3^UW_P`FX>,O^O2/_P!'1T4?M=_\
MFX>,O^O2/_T='10!SWQX_P"3C/@7_P!?>J_^B8*]WKPCX\?\G&? O_K[U7_T
M3!7N] !1110`4444`%%%% !02!12,<4`17EW:V=K+=7ES#;V\2EY)97"JBCJ
M23P!7C'[1/C;P?'X.T+5H_%.E2V^G^*--NYFM;I)GV1RAFVJARQQV';VK6_:
***@EJULUM-=F:ZLD2"& 32R$W46!'&W#N?***@8KRN/P[X3T_?K$/AO
MP;]BO9(K33Y]+@A\V=0H\RUTX/&/M"D,1)?NZDCS"(U"C `UX)GN()$\*^$Y
M;"/Q8_C"+6X=6MAJ$L'VPW+1^43N,X0HA.[;MPO!`->N_LO7MC>_!+1+JRO(
M;B"22X*NC8SF=^JX^0_['./4]:\'L_#?AB[<7Y\*>$AIUZP`2UL+<P311$EH
M;>ZV96UA5_\`2]2();Y5C!.*Z/P#?^(=(N=7/A;QWX7T71KR[2^G:?P]%;PV
MD'DJC731">-;:!RB+&C%Y'R') ):@#ZB1T*[E8$>H.:?7FWP"\8ZWXS\*ZM<
M:\JF\TK7+K3!/]B>T:YCBVE9&@?YH68.,H22/TKTD<#F@ KSK]***@OC+_L
M&O\`S%>BUYU^TQ_R07QC_P!@U_YB@#T6BBB@!LGW#7":9_R<-***@_[%/2_P#T
MKU"N[D^X:X/3?^3AO$'_`&*>E_\`I7J%`'=Q?<'T%>??&W_5^"O^QPT[_P!"
M>O0H_NCZ"O/?C;_J_!7_`&..G?\`H34`=[<PK+&RO$DGS!U5AD;E(*G\" ?P
MJ.XM+265FFL[>1I0%8O&"6 .0#ZX.#^%6Z:WWEZ4`9^B:AINI:?]HT:YMKBT
M222+-N04#HQ5EX[***@16BOW1GTKR_]F95C^'%XJJ !XBU8<?]?TU>H+TH`\XU
M7XN>!],UB^T*ZO+\:W9ZE%IW]F):LUW/)(H='BC'+QD$MO'&`?;+=#^,?@C5
MO%5MX;A_MFWN+R^N;&SGN=,F2VNIX"1(D<N-I(VGTZ<\\5Q'B;P/X]N_CRGQ
M?M-#LI)="N%TBRTG]VKZA9-&RR7AG+?(P,[X4KG;'***@OX9^/;?XBZ&)?
M#4VFZ=H'B;4-2&K7?B-KFVNK666?Y(=/&4@=***@01\Q.2<4 ?3$1!!QZ\T
M^F1#&XY8Y.>33Z "FRJ&`!&0>M.IK'D"@#S?3?BOHMWK?B?1[G3]1CO]$U1[
M"*WM89;F2["QQ.'4JFU"Q?:%+?***@Y&:H:A%\0OB'--I;:5_PAGA"8(+B>Y8G
M5+Z,D;TC$;@6N0"I+;FYR,5<^!V?[6^)^#C_`(K6X_\`2.TKTK:<?>[YH S_
M``]HNF>']'L]%T73X;#3;*,1V\$2X5%'\^^2>2<DUIT44 (>M- 8' _,T^B@
M!GS\_P"%+DCJ>O3WIU4==O%T_1[S4FMKBZ%G!)<>1;H6DEV*6VHHZL<8`[F@
M"XCJW1@<>***@00"#D&O)?#7CSQ7I4LX^(GA74;:QU&076F:AI,,VH00QR*I
M6VE1(EFC=.26>,*>>0<`^C:9XAT/5-%.MZ3JUCJ6EA7?[997"30X3.[YD)!Q
M@]/2@#@SH>A^(OC3XTM=?TC3]9AC\.Z/"(;ZW25%5KB]D9 &!X9XH7([E$/\
M(QBZ)\//!OAGX_Z2?".CV?A^2/1[J_NULBR_:U=UB\IUW;1&&*N %^\@Z8P>
MF^"-N[>%KSQ3,A,_BO49]84Y#$6TC8M1D'IY"Q-CL68=:3P7#<ZU\7_%GB>9
MHA::6J>'[ 1IDR*JQS3,[;C\PE9TQ@<+WH E\'R_:_C)X_OXIFE@@MM*TS<?
MNQRQK<3-&,^@ND8]OG^M7_C!:3ZC\*O%.D6K#[5J.EW&GP!P?FDGC,:@`<DY
M88QFN.^"FOZ7IWPBUSXI:Y=W$%EKFJ7VNW,LJ&1XK;S#%"-L>X\011# SCG/
M>N1UKXT>%/B1X:L-;\+)<7*>&KJY\0:GI%RR0W+PV-M-)"Q*[PBM<_9QGKST
MH [K]FJ"!_"GB+Q%:O.]MXE\6ZGJUN\B[%>%YBD3(, [&CB5AGDY)KU:L#P#
MX=7PGX)T#PQ'=&Y72-/ALS.$V"8QHJE]N3MW$$XR<9QFM^@`HHHH`**** "B
MBB@`HHHH`**** "BBB@`HHHH`\I_:[_Y-P\9?]>D?_HZ.BC]KO\`Y-P\9?\`
M7I'_`.CHZ* .>^/'_)QGP+_Z^]5_]$P5[O7A'QX_Y.,^!?\`U]ZK_P"B8*]W
MH **0GG%<UKWCKP7H.J'3-<\:^'-*O@`WV6]U.&&7:?NG:S X/TH`Z:BLHZ[
MHPMIKEM<TP0077V2:3[4FR.<$*8F.>'W$#:><D4[^V=);77T)-9T]M66+SC8
M"Y07`CX^<IDL%Y'.,<B@#3HK*MM<TBZO%L[;6M.FN6#L(8[I&D(1BKX4'.%8
M%3UP00>:HZEXT\(:596M[JGB[0;&UNC(()KG4H8TE,9VR!69L,5/#8/!ZT =
M'39,<9'0YJGI&J6&L:?%J6D:A9ZC8S#,5Q:SK+$X_P!EEX/X&K%TRI SR2+'
M$%)D=C@*N.23VH \'_:,?5-4\<Z1X)UG4-2M?!&JZ>\DMEIUI')<:U=QRQE;
M%)&QY3,#OW;@"$;..6')P7&H^+]0M?$NOI9ZMJFO6:II>D!DBCU 1$RL%9L,
MMA"Q\PLQ#3-W*[!75_$"Y\1?&N[L?#GAC3[6;X;G54M]8U>:%7;4$C+&0VC-
MQY0*&/SD&=[)L. U9_C/1M:\/ZNECXYO+?6+&_N%!\1:C'"L&H\EH[2\`V^1
M!$1N6W0%;AV/W&=A0!S>H74NIWDEU<2R))J$=MJ$E]<<6EPMG*QFOGC8CR]/
MM0P:WB8+YSR MYF#C3GU0/&QAU"XTS1M*>+5[K4=4M1*]JS88:A=G'S7K?=A
MML$*'1V7Y56JUC:1VTDL-M+;:7+8R*^HWK(56VZI;33VQ#$S<@6.FJ,0<,^Y
MBB5I622.;2 37>BVUG<;6EF9;R2WNRP`+8!^V:Q*`,9#"W!SAV&&`.Q_9/01
M^&_&J+'J$:CQKJ6!?N6N#_J^9#_?)R3[DU[)N XKQC]DJ,1>%?&<8L)[#;XS
MU%3;7%U]HFB(\H;9),G<***@DLQ)R22:]8M=5TZ\O+VSL-2LKJYL&"7MO#<*\
MENS#<JNHR5)'(!QQ0!HUYU^TQ_R03QC_`-@U_P"8KT-B<''%>>?M+_\`)!?&
M/_8-;^8H`]$[FC)SSC%<%\2?B&O@;Q7X9L]8TE(_#NLS26USKLEX(HM/F"%H
MUD4KC#D8#%EQ@]<<\=!\?[*3PLVN+X5U"Y?4]8N--\*6%I*9+C74BP/M*JR+
MY47(R3NV\YSQD ]L<DH1@]*X73?^3AO$'_8IZ7_Z5ZA6=\*OBC)XM\07GA3Q
M%X0U?P?XIL[8W;Z?>-YL<UON5?,BF `<`L@/`P6P,X.-#3/^3AO$'_8IZ7_Z
M5ZA0!WD7W!]!7GOQM_U?@K_L<=._]":O08ON#Z"O/OC;_J_!7_8XZ=_Z$U '
MHE(?O"EI#]X4`>7?LT'/PXO#Z^(]6_\`2Z:O41TKRW]F7_DFUU_V,6K?^ETU
MNP=N?7!H\!:X?$***@S0O$***@U?3+:_^S^9YGD^=&)-F[ ***@9QT%`&XJ
MA>E+110`4T_>IU-/WJ /-/@=_P`A?XG_`/8ZW'_I':5Z:.E>9? [_D+_`!/_
M`.QUN/\`TCM*]-'2@ HHHH **** "FL@)4DG*G(Q3JQO&WB+3O"7A:_\2:NT
MXL;"/S9O(B,CD9 P%'4Y(H U/* 8'<_7/WNOUKPGX_>'- O_`!QH?ASP]<7.
MB>-_&,[)<:A8SM&WV*!%::290</\D05%88)R.,$CT?X8^/M$^(***@R'Q?HC75
MOI<CS(1>;%=/+;!+A20O0GD]"#6!\'7M_%/B#Q-\4%MYFAUFXBL]"FN8F5_[
M-@C4*T:NH9$DE::7IR&4GH* .<\3>*_BM\+/!>O7NN:3X;US0M.L)UT?4])'
MDO:&-66#[7;L54AF,***@X3:^1C%95QKUGIO[(T.E?#W5CK^KSPP:%!+;E1(U
M]<,%8/N^Z?G8Y/USWKOO'ELWBSXB^$O"*32I'I$P\2:OY;N4'DN%M8)-H .^
M5FE7<?\`ET;Y3VR=8\,Z/\2?C%>7L]D+:P\*0FS_`+6L9&M;V>^DC.Z-;J)@
MYBBCE(* KB0D'=@@`'I>F>'M)T_PI:^%8;7=I-KIZ:;'!(Q;-NL8C"DGD_*,
M$]Z^>O#VA:4/BRWPZ\/0267AOPQ>6NDP1Q2^:62=6U2[,HDRS!I;*"$G@;9"
M!T KT;6[CXC?#7PK>ZW)KNE^--#TFVFNKB+4XVL]2$*)NXN(PT<SC! 4PQEL
MC+9Y/G/[-OB:#6/B.\GB29-&\2"RO6EM;Y?L\]Y<7]Q'.T<2,JD_9X[:)***@M
MGS <)@@@'TV1\X/K3J;SOY%.H **#32#_M?G0 ZBDY]#^='/I^M "T4G./\`
M$T#=CL* %HIH)/KCUH&>^: '44T;L=#FCG/>@!U%%% !1110!Y3^UW_R;AXR
M_P"O2/\`]'1T4?M=_P#)N'C+_KTC_P#1T=% '/?'C_DXSX%_]?>J_P#HF"O=
MBRCJ0*\)^/'_`"<9\"_^OO5?_1,%>Z. 67/K0 CNHR<GW]J^/?BI>^&;#]I/
MQU)XD\4^%=$A;^R&$.L^'CJ+W*K -WEG:1'A202 <DCIBO0_A3XG^('B7XH:
MK%J'B7Q8VD6/BC4[)8(_#MH-.\B!W$<;76/,'0#=US\O^U6C\-=?^)WC[]E/
M3?$FC:]##XWN$N)HKB2TA*7)BNI56(J0$4.B!-W&,YH`\FU&UUW2;^YDTPRW
M6C>)OBVT=VTGW-+O(-5;9*@'WA,FQ3TVF <G< (C=^&K'Q5I5I<^$H;[XD6/
MC87GB":[CNQ>)$;[]S<Q21KY9@\MT!W$(,K\I)%=_I7Q3\=ZO\/G^,1N_P"R
M/"4GB2QC33)K>%S%I*N(+F4R8WEFE<G_`&1%QPQK`U7XM_$J]\):Q96.M'3_
M`!#;OJ?B&*1;*&01Z#';W)@W`IC)FCA ;[V'0D\D4 <QHNE:Y)\?'OO"`F76
M=!M]<NM/B*@6UW(-7OD>V<D8!>)L`\8(4]N,S4]1T9O _P`$]4U*_P!&T#3[
MA_$TXDU?33J$$/F7:LJ&+!W'Y@`3TZYSU]MO?BMXOOOC39Z)9:***@Z0?"5W
MJ<ECJ]E%'+).A<(^X,V "$X)'4Y'IQ=O\0/BC;_!:\\8S^+/&CWTNCV%Q#)<
M^%+%+5))[***@SMLD<(K8# Y..,`'MOP7OM"?X,:+>Z?K6EW.F6MFPEO
MK*T-I;$H3YCK&P&P`ANPYS6.UI?_`!B9I/MFHZ1\.D+1"UC58I?$:Y.Z0R [
MX[0@*$VE6E5G)PNS/FWBVS\3:***@W7BS7_%^JVB>,-)M&TGQ'X<LK2WN5FE
M56+1QIF50'***@L &&""<$?4*@^<S$-CIS0!%IMG;Z?8PV-G;0VUM;H(X8H5VH
MB 8``[57UO2=.UO3IM*U>QAO;&<8DBE&5.#D?CGG(Z&M&F]_QH ^2=.%QH_B
M;Q-X=2ZNH=*\$:S$EC?S1B66,76YV$*\F[U"4LL,9D4B-?FSN;#;44E[ITT>
MG:7H=Y9WEI>#3;'3[.]C9+":5-YM89CPUV\9:2>X.X1(S;68KM.'J1OK?XO_
M`!(O-&L[F76_[=CLM,N'<'[))<6D8862'*BYF"*LDVT^3$@=@PRK:&C^'/#^
MG:=))+::5>VL*"!MEQY4&JQ ;Y8A-)N\K3HY#NDE8N9I%.6.=K ';?LB?9;3
M3/&NCZ?=6MU96_B 7$,EN"(SY]M!(PCSR\.XMY<AY=<-WKS^^T/XRZW\:?BF
MGPF\6Z)X?MX]4M#>I>#][(_V10"I\EP%/S>AR!]3Z3\!#<3_`!(\9:A*U]+%
M?:/HL]O/<1"!)XO,OE5X+?K;P?(1'&Q+;0&8EG)I_P`$2/\`A=?QH8$?\A:Q
M&/\`MVH&9+^%OVJ#S_PM'P:F>JC3!A?IF'Z5RWQ/\.?M$6_@+Q->>,OB=X7;
MP]#8-YL-GI*R/.O<$-$NTG@<,1]*^I ,=/UKSS]I88^ OC'(_P"8<W3ZBD*Y
MY9\9_!GQ2\1R67PNO_&=SXBL_$\HDN+]_"\<%KI,$#>:6,L;?-*Q4*J$C.3R
MN1G-TJ#QY8Z5\-_$ESX)U*]O/A5=***@ZMI]E:/YM_;-#';I=V0<#SEV(#QM+
M-G "G-?5$BLW"G'K2%7(^\1D8.#T_2F!X!\$M5\?:E\<]2N=0M/'MGX,OM$G
MN+&#Q3:QQ2QW0N(0R@)RB@,VU6(^7. 0,UZ+IG_)PNO_`/8IZ7_Z5ZA7=8<'
M)((],]*X73./VA?$'_8IZ7_Z5ZA0!WD7W!]!7GOQM_U?@K_L<=._]":O0HAA
M`/85Y[\;?]7X*_[''3O_`$)J`/1*0_>%+2'[PH \O_9I(/PYO".A\1ZM_P"E
MTU>HCI7EG[,O_)-;K_L8M6_]+IJ]3'2@#BOCO_R1OQ9_V"YO_0:7X$_\D2\"
M?]BUIW_I-'2?';_DC?BW_L%S?^@T[X$_\D1\!_\`8M:=_P"DT= '9T444 %-
M/WJ=33]Z@#S3X'?\A?XG_P#8ZW'_`*1VE>FCI7F7P._Y"_Q/_P"QUN/_`$CM
M*]-'2@`HHHH`**0G! ]:J-JFGKJZZ0UY`E^\)G2W9PKO&&"***@_>`+*"1G!9
M<XR,@%RLOQ3HNF>)-!N]!UBW-SI]ZGE7$/F,GF)D94E2#@XP<'D&M!I,`_(Q
M/3%<;XN\0RZAJMQX)\*W+#7VMPUW?11B1-'BD+*LKY^7S3M<HAZE22-HPP!P
M&F:+X=U76K[X.> =*FT?P?HMR6\7/%*4CNQ-"<64;G=(Q<[3(P*[53;GYZ].
M^(/BW3?!'A2X\1:NLK00O'#%!$OSS2R.$C11[LP^@R>U2>&M'T'P1X1M]%LA
M'8Z1IENSR2RXC10,O)+(W"C)W.QX&2>E<-X4M[3XA>-4^*&I"YMM`T)7B\+P
MWEM]G217C4SZBRN _P`V=B;L!5C+8R_ `WQ)J%]\.?***@BE\?>)YTM;
M6*/8QEU"8LEI:KN8*8XMW/S8PLC=3SV_PY\)Z=X$\'V'AFQEFN$M49I;N;_6
M7,K-NDD<]V9B2?\`ZU<_X9BLOB!***@SASH^G1S#PU$ZNAN#(=LEZZL ?F
M50L7`PKNV6\Q=O3>-O$VD>#O#5YXEU^<0V-H,OMCW22MT1$7J79B`!ZG\: .
M%^//BF6WB?0-,LFU"\LTMM1FA,6Z.2X>?9IULXR#B6Y0,Q!&U('W8#C.AX:^
M%&CS?"JS\'^/K:'Q+<R/)>:C<***@J9+J5V>1E92&7!;8""/E4=.E<E\$/#\VO
M:W=:YXANGNKJQO?[1OHU0+#%KTT6VYB4$L&6TA6"!"&.&,^XL>%]SA!2-026
M( R>>?SYH \ZA\(>-?"UU&***@GQ*M]I(4(=#U^=W2,EC\T=V%>4*JX C8-G&2
MPR<QZ;\6=(M->@\.>.-$U/P1J]QA+?\`M,)]BNW^7Y;>Y1C&Y^=>#M89Y ->
MFD$CMFJE_86]_8SZ??V]O>6-Q$89[:XB$D<BD8*L#P5(SD$<T 60@##"C KY
M'TVZN8KGQEXT;Q?KJ^(K'XJMHVDV!U1O(NH3=PC[+Y+$***@QO+TQ@)Z BOH3P
MW\*/ASX9UJWUOP[X-T;3-2MM_DW,, #IN4JV#[AB/IQWK4L_`***@RU\0'Q#;^
M#_#L.LF5YFU&/385N3(^=S^8%W;FR<G.3DT`>'>%=-UC5?CMKFH/I&L:CI]G
MXM>/[>OB_P`B&U"QHPC-B#\X!P<?Q ^@YH:-XR\1V/['.I:]'XGN4UH:M-%-
MJ,DOF36D;ZD(G< ]=L;'`XQGCI5;X,>*-/\`B'\7HI]0\,?"&&X:_NYI8DT.
M4ZVK0,=LIF8&/S-^QB<DX.>O3HI]5\/Z+^S4GQMT_P"'/@>'Q2^FQW;-'I$:
M(7G<12_,/WF"LCY&[)R02<F@#-\7ZK;>`O#?C-? OQ<UG4I(]+T^YGBN`VIC
M38[BY17O8I>A)BD>3RP>A5NFW&QX)GG\+?M*6/@KPEXFU7Q'X<U'PZ^HZI%>
MZDUZ+.3>?+N%E.2-X")M!QAPV/NUSGPT^(%WI_A/7]3TC2/A3>:%IDMA-XCL
M_"NE7%L8K*591<2L) JR,BID* V5#@X.,]_\+M;;***@9KGCZQ\!>'O#-K<Q3
MZEI>EV-JEKYULJ9A:<ID,[J <@#@@8H`J?MB:='#\)+KQG;ZQKFFZAH`1+5]
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MN=93Q=]***@2>WCC6118C =3("< `E7Z=J[KPSX_\`&FM^+9_%GA?X9:-=^$+W
M53H]SJ-O<@:G=)!,***@7+ 1MEUPYR :]*E^'O@:76O[:E\#^%I-4\\7
M!O6TJ'S_`#001)OVEMV>=V<Y% '544G)[4N:`"B@&B@#RG]KO_DW#QE_UZ1_
M^CHZ*/VN_P#DW#QE_P!>D?\`Z.CHH Y[X\?\G&? O_K[U7_T3!7NC_>4YZ<U
MX7\>/^3C/@7_`-?>J_\`HF"O=\#.<4 8?A+PSH_A:"^M]&@DBCO]0GU*YWR%
M]T\S;G(ST&>@%<M\/***@_X/\``M_:77AR?7H(;3S?L]E)K$\MI'YF=^(68KDY
MSG'7GK7HN*3 ]!0!QEK\-?!UK\+C\-4TR1_#+0/";9YF9MK.7)WYW [SN!SP
M:K2?";P(S3O%I<T#S^&3X58QW#\:<0`(P"2-P &'Z^]=X%4=`*" >M '+:MX
M$\+ZSXOM_%NI::]QJT&FR:;'*TK ""3=O7:"!DAF&>O)KE[?X'>"HO#\OA^6
M\\576E26D=HMG<Z]<R10I'(DB&-"^U"K1H05`QC P*]0QCH*4#CI0!YS)\'O
M"<_AV[T&]OO%%_9W%Q!<+]KUZYF>!X6W1F)F<F,@]QSP/05U'@;PMI_A+3)K
M#3[[5[U)IS.\FI:A+=R[B%& \A) ^4<#C.3WK?/(HH *:>O7'/I3B<#-8_B'
MQ!HOAZRDO]<U>***@C,LK3S!<)ZXZ]?2@#Y?N)HK?XY?$@7(A2*]U5+<;[W
MR9KI%LU::-9.MK;*NU[BY&65!&JABPQ9O/$&AQ?V=/XFU/P[(NK1+_95IJ<Z
M6$.JQCF.XN0<_9=-CV$1V_S&5E#$9XJC:?:M9O/&FL75C!#8^*-2DUNS68$1
MZGI=L5$%W? @&*PC4-(8\+)<&7:"`IW/L]*UZZ\=:KXHTOQ'>6*311MKMWK<
ME[!/%"(U\J:1;2XA4.X"^7;JH8*PYH P?#/QZ\-^&_B-=>)M/\3V.LQZMIRV
M.K'5FO;62YN8)7*7I6.UG6*-ED=***@3.U-FXAL@>Z_LV>-/#'Q#M?$_BK0_#,
M.D:A=WT<>IS03O/'=NJ?(VYTC;(4\C8HY'))./"-%M?C'HFB:5H;2Z3!+IVF
M0136O_"3:O');.R^7:VS)%=JGVB8H0L48PI'.Q2M=_\`!#7+/PGXWUJY^)FN
M26?B>]:&SAMK;4[V_M)U6+<<;WDW/'R&8G";B,C)R ?3.#D<<5Y_^TE%+/\`
M`GQA%#&SR-IK[549)Y%>;R^&O@]9:%H^IGQ_\09;#5(/-L9X-9U*42(.Y$8.
MWZ$#Z5R7Q3L_A%!\,_$$UAXS^(-W,EH=D-S?ZFT3L2 `ZR*$*Y/.: /***@3
MA<_C29;^Y^M?.=[IOP<6[D$_CWXEK+GYA_:6KGGZ[3G\ZB_L[X+G_F?OB7_X
M,=6_^(H`^D'+[3\O:O/M'N&E_:-\31"WN%$7A72T,C1X1C]IO6RI[CYL?56]
M*\O.G_!;'_(__$K_`,&.K?\`Q%***@HE^+_`/X3?XBFY,<<32M?:L6>)',B
MQL2O*!F8[3P"***@F@#Z0C.0?;BO/***@IX+Z\>,-.S_WTU.7XQ?#U5"G6;W(
M`ZZ1>9_]%9_.O./C=XXTSQ-J'@*;***@U-8M-\46UUJ4:Z7.$^SJ"3(X>,%M
MIP-H_ODGH" #Z'H/WA65X:U[2_$>FQZKH\\DUI([('DA>(DJ<'Y7`/Z5JG[P
MH \M_9E_Y)K=?]C%JW_I=-7J8Z5Y=^S2`/AS> =!XCU;_P!+IJ]1'2@#BOCM
M_P`D;\6_]@N;_P!!IWP)_P"2(^ _^Q:T[_TFCIOQV_Y(WXM_[!<W_H-.^!/_
M`"1'P'_V+6G?^DT=`'9T444`%-/WJ=2$<@^]`'F?P._Y"_Q/_P"QUN/_`$CM
M*]-'2O,O@;_R&/B</^IVN/\`TDM*]-'2@ HII/'WJ,$<\_B:`%8XY]*\/_:4
M^#GB'XLZMX?NM,UZTT6/07W02AY/.E,TD9F(91^Z:-85*$;][,0?+VACWGB?
***@Z-I-U'IED+G7]=FA,EMIFFQF5G[9=P"D:^K,1QG .,5RO_``KO6_B!!;:G
M\7+RX\LS>9#X2TZY":?;KN5E2Y9?FNY!L&22$R6VH 22`;]_XLO_`!;)>:5\
M-=0TU_L[!+S7WQ<VUJV,[(HU/^D2]B-RJO.6W#8;***@GPEH7P_P##]VL$[R-*
M3=ZSK%_/F:[D"_/--(W;`)QD*HR !S6O?7&A^#_#:,ZPZ7I-BBQ0PV\6%11P
ML:(@SZ `"O/Y-!\4_$F:2X^(5FGASP79W2W%OH/F1R2ZDL;ATDOG.0L8VJWD
M+CG(<MM%`$;S1_&V6VM;&"\B^'-I,9+J[>***@8!T\B-5(8VRMAG=L!RBJ%
M8$LLFO:@/B^\7A_PM=N/!UO?(=<UB*9DCU".,[C96K(09%8A?,***@H7Y07)8
M*S41K?Q>NKS3#%=Z-\-RA1[V"81WFO$,4>$#[T5L?F#9`>08P0I.8OB=\=?#
M7PZ^)NA>`]6T6\*:G:V\\5W;%2D"R2R1*I3KP8^V>#[4`>L6-E:V-G!9:=;Q
M6=M;QK%#!$@2.-% 55"C@ ```=@*\.^(WB+4?&^M:38>#-5T:XDN;EO^$;_?
M^=$[Q*6DU64!#^[@9&CC7+*\A!)(P*O_`+0.MWFH:E9>`+"2XFM=***@G^UV%L
M?*N=:EP/+L(IB<11$!VN),'9&4&09 #WGPX\)R^'?[2O]4NK>\U[6)(YM2EM
MX?+MT\N-8XH8(^JQ(@``8DYW$DDF@"338?#WPY\)Z3H_VIK>***@T^WEGDWS
M7=S<2JH9\#+RR2.S,?4LQXSB.#XC^#IM*L-336XC::CK7]AVDGE,/,O/,9/*
M`QG)*-@]._2N5^/T-S!K_P`,M9<.=(T_Q7"+U53<L;3(\,,C>@$CA<]C(*\^
MT_P#X_\`M7AOP#-X5:*PT#QZ/$QU_P"UQFUN+19I)0JIG>LI\T+L((^4G)[
M'LNA?%'P3K>C>']7T_6EEM/$-P]MIS^2X,DJ!BZ,N,H0$;K_`(9S/"'QP^&?
MBS5WTW0_$3RO';S7,DTUE/# L,7WW,KHJ!***@G.<<&O'/A=\(_''AJ]^%4]MH
MXAT9&DO_`!!I\CH'LM0^S-#Y^XG=B1/+!10=K(?[QJI\*_ ?CN'P!***@C4-"
M^(6GW^I>'-1TW=?ZU%)HD$DF]HRD0)9,_*F0,X=_K0![EX3^-?PR\67&HVN@
M>+K*YGTZ!KB9'C>-FC52S.@<`R!0"3MSC'-=#IGC7P_J%QX9BM;UV;Q/I\FI
M:6K0L/.A1(G))Q\I"S(<'DY/I7B]Y'\6_B%\1_#<?B7X:Q^%-(T^UO4:^^UQ
MW#I<RV<D;(6CDYMV+)T4$E5^;BHO"VE_%$:?X:G/@&?1M0\`>"[[3[)KJ[@G
M74=0:***@CB6-8WX4F#)).,-CCK0!U'PAU/X;_``_\`^)+6U\2VVJQ^#KV[_M:
M]6PV2P&25Y#'@9+X)*94D$KCC&!BV_P-\56OPQU/P%KGQA:_\-#2?LL-LOAZ
M*,VNR195DW"0L^ I&TGD'K7#V7P9^)GA;PCJVAIINEZC!***@J>QGBTA/)QJ$
M;K+$;@N^';#S(KH`.<%5X)^@?#?B/7_%NC>((M2\`ZQX;:*W,=JFHRQ,;O>C
M< (Q`P0!R?XNO7 !Y5I'AVX\4^'/#4.O_&H>)/#?B74K:.TM[7PNEB-0BM4F
M=[61HSD1N(SNW `>7@?>K0^$^J?#74O#7B#X+>&/B='K!E:Z338_*?=:6D@)
M$$4C'%PL8W?,&SCT`KD?!GP*\01>`?A]9ZC-***@U!X]2L-5M9M2\ZVTN*YLK
MR(31Q;MBL#)']WDYP3WKJ?#&D_$G7S\-O"6O_#F+PS8>#[N"[O-2^WQ3PO\`
M9H6CA2W56+?.&&=WW1GDD9H`PY_AUHS?!76+_P`;?%B;5= TG26\/V%V-"^S
M#2HH+F.*8"(,SRNSVL2;CS\O&0U7])TCPO\`&?QC>+HWQ2\0:CX:L[ZUU.YT
M.ZTN96CF0 +Y-U.!)&A(R43D9X(!JGXHL/'VI?"#QG\,+3X7ZTL]U?:E<6NH
M"XMTMYU?47N$QE\C*-@#'.WCKQZ!^S]%KUC=ZM9ZOHWQ'MXY8XI%G\5ZQ%?*
MK*-I2'825SDDGO@=.E '#6L?@.7XP7/AFR^-NIPZ5!J]QJTOAB&-HHC>J[33
MQB[4#<BO\Y@!.#GKGCU+P!\:/AQXZUN/1O#/B$W%]-$\T$<]G-;B=4.'\MI$
M4.1SD+DX!.,`UY3HOA'XCZ?XGN--T[P=JVDVCWNI/<QQZS#-H$T$J3F*2.WD
M9I8I&=TRB%0#EL $JNG\-/AIXC\+?"S0/%.I?VSJWC;PSH-^***@Z)>^0UO97,
MP("CRE5VR%13OE/REL;>``#UG1?B-X*UG1=;UFP\1V/]FZ%>R66HW<S^7##(
MFW=\S8!7Y@`PR#***@FLOPM\9OAQXHTK^T]"\2Q7D`U"UTYD%O(LBSW,OEPJ48
M!@&;.&(Q@$]CCP6Z^"'Q)T3P[?>#['1]`U.QU#1[!_,L]T$$E[8W'F!;A9)#
MN>:/Y#(-JY"#`"DUZ-JB?$#QU>Q:KJ'PQC\-PVVN>'WA:>>*:^N(8+YI9W=D
M?"***@Y5""?F=@3NPH!Z#I7Q2\#:GX=TGQ!8Z]%+IVKZLNCV,WDNOG7;,RK&
M1GDJ<'ICFJLWQD^&T7CY/ K>,-._MZ2?[,MNH9E6;<5,32 ;!)N&W83G=QC/
M%> _#WX*>._#WA_X97,>E2V\I\217OBO3'EC<0O!<R&"[4[***@B'Y6"DYW+QG
M-=#;^&/B[H>C6?@'2/#FK2V^E>(GO(=56^L#9ZC9R:@MP)+F.0&3S5&_Y(]F
M."=W`H [/]I/7M+\2?LO^-=0TB[2ZMDC:***@I4K)%=+&ZD'D$,IZ]>O0BBN
M\>)<7'P"^.VNI([:5J?B"5K#*8$@B:***@ED4]P9(V7_MF3WHH`[+X\?\`)QGP
M+_Z^]5_]$P5[O7A'QX_Y.,^!?_7WJO\`Z)@KW>@`HHHH`**** "BBB@`HHHH
M`"<5XC\5?A=KWB'XK'Q=!X?\)>)=/.EV]M'::S<F)H9HI)G'/V>4F(^8"55D
MW<ALBO;B,T@&.] 'S+XO\)^*O#7A;^T_%>@^&$T=***@76YH-8FN%N)&F2**>>
M`VL8DL[;>76S\Q(U0,":KWVJ74A8:6;RQ>VE:X$E_:&_N8KM_P#5W=Q -IDU
M!UV"&SY\M,29`4)7TU?65O?6%QI][#'/:7$30S1.,JZ,"K*?***@UXQ<? :]@M
M(=)T#XCZEI>B6D<T5C82:;;W)M4F)\T++(-^***@S+NSD*2HP*`/+=.O8H]*BF
MTVREBFN9C-:;IQ'(P"YN9H;G_EI,XR+G56VK$I @\S&3L>'=5W:HERE]ISVB
MW%Q]DM=/U5D2]B!!9$)4>1IB,K//=E2;AD#8Y"-W-Y\#O$5VMY'-\5+LPWR6
M\-S"NA6:H\%OS#;@!<+"I+90##;CD<G-C_A3/BLM<.WQ8NVEO+R.[O6;P_9'
M[28U`B1AMR8TVC:F2H';O0!L?LJN6_9Y\%%60_Z!@[3_`+;<<5?_`&CYIK?X
M%>,)H)&BE737VLIY'(K;^&?A1/ OP_T;PJFH3ZDFE6XA%Q(@1GQWVCH.3QD\
M=S7(_M.ZYHL'P;\6:1<:O8P:A-I^R*VDG59'9V 0!<Y^8C H`]38D'@&@;L=
M*P=;\;>$=$U)M-U?Q'IMC>*H<PSSJC!3T.#5/_A9?P__`.ART3_P,3_&@#J\
MGV_.CYO2N4_X65\/_P#H<=#_`/ M/\:/^%E>`/\`H<=$_P# M/\`&@#J_F]*
M0EL?_6KEO^%D^ /^AQT3_P`"T_QH_P"%D^ /^AQT3_P,3_&@#J1N)YQ2G[PK
ME?\`A9/@#_H<=$_\#$_QH7XC> 9)45?&6A Y[WL8_4F@#F/V9<+\-KO)_P"9
MAU;_`-+IOSKU(=*\(_9,\46MSX>UW1]1U_2;B\?Q5J9T^***@D4.T)DWDX`!;+
MM(P/]TCZ#W5&RH(Z&@#C/CO_`,D;\6?]@N;_`-!IWP)_Y(CX#_[%K3O_`$FC
MJ/XZ,K_!KQ;R`#I4PRQ &2O')Z=:?\"3_P`63\!C'_,M:<<^O^C1T =I1110
M`4USRO..?2G4C#)'UH \/^'?C31?#'B/XE6FI6^NS22>,IY-UAH=Y>(JFTM<
M;GAB95.5/RDYZ'&*V;GXI>)+N)AX=^"_CG4'ZJ=0%OI\;IV8&20L#_LE0?7%
M<_X)^)'@?P+K_P`1;;Q;XFL-'GN?&5U)#',26=1:6@+ *"<5TW_#0/P:8<?$
M/21]1)_\30`Z2;XR>)].6&WT_0/AW%)&S/=37)U>\7(^51"JQ1JPZDF1P#@`
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M]K BJKGID#)QDGCC0/***@_$.*R7X>:=<^%]#>3_`$W7O$%DJ7#IE3BSMB3N
M;&X;Y4">F3S0!/8^&- \&/!XJ^)/BZ3Q%XA\]WM[V^>1(_,/W8K.P5F17"A0
M!&K2,=W/S8IFGZ9XC^)LUKKWB>UU7PQX8AW?9_#3R#S=44D%9;X#[J$8'V;V
M;>Q#%*ZOPEX'TGPN\NIRWE[K&KR FXU;4YA)<,OID *J@< *``*O^*_$VB>$
MO#]SK_B&^2SL8 `S,"S.3PJ*HR69CD!1R2: -BTB2"W2WCBCACC4)''$N$10
M, `#H,>U>%?'#5O#U[XOCBL]$TP:A!$L<WBB:RCN;J)HY&86.FQNI:>Z)\P,
M(R!#O#,2W KZW\2?$OC;Q_=^$/#?AO4H(K737>6UNFCMI6>7RC&]Z2=]O:@,
MQ:-")W^4JI7<!Z)\-_AXGAYK37-:N8-2\3IIR6!GBB6*VLH%.?L]K& !'$#Q
***@NV`6/8`%?X5>$)],F_X2?5[=[>ZN+%(]/TMOWK:5$27E5I6),MS,Q5II/X
MF1%RP0,<OPK\>_ OB/2YM2TVP\7-! VR=T\-W<ZQ/@':[0HZ@@%***@GH17K!5
ME.XN..OI7SCI?PK\4>#/''C+7/AUI)M-4BOA>:;-<***@66L6LRJ\UC*NXE6CD
M+E)#CJ!G`- 'T-"UMJ%E%<1H)H)E251)&0>S*2K<J1P<$ BK:Y(R>#]:Y7X;
M>.-)\<>'VU+2HYH9K:9[34+&==DUC=)C?!(I_B4GJ.#C(KJE.5!(Q[4`!^AI
M.>P-.HH`:,^]!SZ'\Z=10 GX&C\#2T4`-/XT'/O3J* $(/K2'Z&G44 -Y]Q0
M`V.M.HH`;CIUI<>YI:* &GC^\?I0">V>G>G44 >1_M6PQV_[-/C&&*&.%%M$
MPB* !F="> `.>OXT5-^UW_R;AXR_Z](__1T=% '/?'C_`).,^!?_`%]ZK_Z)
***@KW>O"/CQ_R<9\"_^OO5?_1,%>[T`%%%% !1110`4444`%%%% `<^E)\WJ!^
M%***@NDZ7?:I-M\BRM)+EM\R1)A%+'<[D*@P/O,P4<DD 5Y9I?Q>\6W]A:W
M4/P<\12+/!YD0_M"T1I&#,IC"M(&\P;'+1\NFWYA0![)FD[^E>/2?&/Q*,*O
MPFUJ9FT]M1A$6KV+_:(%(#M%ME/F%<C<J[BNY<CYUR_4/B]K]@KRWGPQU.*.
M-()3-_;-@8Q#*<";/GX,0)&9.%YY*XH`]>Y_O48/K7D,_P`7?$L$WD77PEUR
M&X%S%:RQ-JEB'B>60QPLP\[(CD=759" K%?E)S5B'XH>+YIH(5^$.M1S2W1M
M?*DUBP1TD"LX#+YN5RBNPR/F&".",@'JDF?+;:,***@X&<9/UKXA^-%TM_\0?&
ME[XC\,Z5I&L6TMD(],;Q!8B?45&]4,8:S:61' 0F,.O52>BX]YL?C3K]Z+8Q
M?"+Q"WVBV>YBA^WV?FR!'VNBH9 3*A4[X@-Z<;@N:\PU2&]^(OB75-)^P6VK
MZKK>I:=/J<5E=6\@\.6\,_WA.N?***@A%S'(K[7$FW8K#F@#V7Q9HL^J^%8/%.
MI? _PMKOB^;RX[C3;NYMI'C3./\`CZ>$***@2/\`AD_P$?IJ
MUE_\BU] I\Q8D$<\<T\``8 `% 'ST-$U[/\`R:;X"_\`!M9?_(M*=$UX?\VG
M^ ?_``;67_R+7T)10!\]'1=>[_LF^ C_`-Q:R_\`D6C^Q-=_Z--\`_\`@VLO
M_D6OH6B@#Y[_`+#UT?\`-IW@#_P;67_R+0NC>(%.Y?V3_ 8/J-7LO_D6OH2B
M@#PK33XXTS4X]4TW]F7PE97\2E8[JWU^UCE13U =;8$#D]ZWAXT^- ``^"-@
M`***@_X3"+_P",5ZO10!X+\3)/C!X^\ ZWX/N/@***@FJ6I@%RWBQ)!$V<J^T0
M#=A@#C(SCK79_ ;_`(3+3_"%EX7\6>#XM#&@Z796-K<QZHMT+[9&4<X5%V8V
M*<9;[***@UZ.0#2!5`P!@>E `I)&3BEH``Z44`%-?^'ZTZD8`XR.]`'@G@;QI
M<^%_%_Q+M8/ /B_Q")/%LLK7>CVD$L:YM;8>62\J-N&,X (`8<\UIW/Q1^,#
M2N^F_L^:E/9DGR7NO$5O;S,O8O&$;8?;<?K6[\#L_P!L?$[_`+':X_\`22TK
MTH[AT&?QH \XTO4?C-KL5K=RZ/X0\$V[Q[I8;Z6;5[G)&0,1FW1,=QN;KVQS
M8N_!'B+7L#Q1\1=4,+-M>ST&$:7!( RMMW;I)Q]T@[91D$XQ7;:C=VNG:=<7
M^H7<%E:6T;2SSSR!(XD49+LQP `!DDU\I?M%KH/Q9\;^&YO!/Q U#4I?#[2+
M<0>'-,GOIH%?9F2.>$;%9MJJ"[A."=PPV0#Z<\,^%O#'AI)4\.>'M)T42']Z
M+*TCA,AP.7*@;CP.3FKFJ7EGIEA/J&I7\%C96Z-)-<W4PCBB7KN9B0`/<D8K
MQ;Q3\>IC.^B^'=%MTUZ2?[.EC+?)>7Z$;O,_T6S$[*Z*C960IM88;%*WP_\`
M&7C[3;1_%-U>V4J*DD5[JZ0//'(-N=FGQ%[=-REOF>***@OR=<@&EXJ^/FCV
M4NG+***@U ;H-0UB672[.=>?\`CW+1/-=MDQX$$+KB126&0*H_#_P[XI\8
MZI/X@\21ZG8".3_1+_5+1([]XG^9ULH<G^S8OF*%BTD[@IN=#&*]#\+_``_\
M,Z%J\FMQ6<]_K4R*CZCJ$[7$^U2Q4#=\J8W$80+^-=<%#'YE4]^G>@#.\/Z'
MI6B:4NF:/;+:6:L[%$8EI'8Y=W<Y9G8DDL26))))-:2H%0*.@&.E. `&!10`
MC+N&#4;PJR@$L,=PQ!J1L]J3GKS0!YQ\1O"&KKXAA\?^`Y_LOB*R7.H::&\N
M#Q# H(6"8]!(HW".4AMA8@@@\;?PW\=:=XVT,7EG"]CJ-LWE:II-RP%WI\V2
MICE3JO*L5) W``CKQU;('^\H/***@D=P<BN:_X0G05^(+^.X+%H->FL'T^XG20
MA9X2R$!UZ$C8,'KUSGC !U%%-P?>AMW&/QYH`=130&QR31\X'3/-`#J*;\WI
M^M!W>] #J*:-V3FCYN>#^= #J*:0>O6A"V3D&@!U%%% !1110 4444 >4_M=
M_P#)N'C+_KTC_P#1T=%'[7?_`";AXR_Z](__`$='10!SWQX_Y.,^!?\`U]ZK
M_P"B8*]WKP#]I635=.^+'PE\6V'A/Q)XCL=%FU.6\BT33WNI4#QP*O X&3G&
M2,X.*V?^%^_]45^,W_A+_P#VV@#V:BO&?^%^_P#5%?C-_P"$O_\`;:/^%^_]
M45^,W_A+_P#VV@#V:BO&?^%^_P#5%?C-_P"$O_\`;:/^%^_]45^,W_A+_P#V
MV@#V:BO&?^%^_P#5%?C-_P"$O_\`;:/^%^_]45^,W_A+_P#VV@#V:BO&?^%^
M_P#5%?C-_P"$O_\`;:/^%^_]45^,W_A+_P#VV@#UG6-/M-5T^ZTS4;&&]LKJ
M%HIX)U#1RJ<@JP/8BN'/P3^$S.6;X;^'#EMQ)LUY/Y5SW_"_?^J*_&;_`,)?
M_P"VT?\`"_?^J*_&;_PE_P#[;0!TB_!GX6A]_P#PKOP^6+"1C]F4DN,X/(Y/
M)YZTP?!3X3!5Q\./#HVKC_CT7IR<>_4USW_"_?\`JBOQF_\`"7_^VT?\+]_Z
MHK\9O_"7_P#MM '1_P#"E/A,3D_#GPZ3LV#-FIP!V]OPI#\%/A*6W'X;^'21
MMZV:=OZ=*YW_`(7[_P!45^,W_A+_`/VVC_A?O_5%?C-_X2__`-MH`Z _!/X3
M[,'X<>'CDYPULIS[GWKL_#NAZ/X=TU=+T#1['2;!"2MO9VZ11Y/5MJ@#)[GO
M7EG_``OW_JBOQF_\)?\`^VT?\+]_ZHK\9O\`PE__`+;0![(@('/6G5XS_P`+
M]_ZHK\9O_"7_`/MM'_"_?^J*_&;_`,)?_P"VT >S45XS_P`+]_ZHK\9O_"7_
M`/MM'_"_?^J*_&;_`,)?_P"VT >S45XS_P`+]_ZHK\9O_"7_`/MM'_"_?^J*
M_&;_`,)?_P"VT >S45XS_P`+]_ZHK\9O_"7_`/MM'_"_?^J*_&;_`,)?_P"V
MT >S45XS_P`+]_ZHK\9O_"7_`/MM'_"_?^J*_&;_`,)?_P"VT >S45XS_P`+
M]_ZHK\9O_"7_`/MM'_"_?^J*_&;_`,)?_P"VT >S45XS_P`+]_ZHK\9O_"7_
M`/MM'_"_?^J*_&;_`,)?_P"VT >S4V3JI]Z\;_X7[_U17XS?^$O_`/;:0_'P
M'_FBOQF_\)?_`.VT`<GI>D>/M0\6_$*3PI/K]M:KXMG\Q;/5K6R5W^RVW.V>
MTF9NW((&,8!Q6J?@KXE\0Z (O$6O7.^[&;JRU76-2U&/D\J_DW5O$_3^&-%Y
MQ@;>=<_'L$ ?\*5^,_'_`%*__P!MI1\?`!@?!7XS?^$O_P#;: ,GP_\`LW:'
MIJ3JMUH=EEUDMSIOABW9XV&<MYE^;N3/W<;711MR!DDUV"_!GPK=3P77BB;6
MO&,D$OGQP:U>F2S63!!9;10MNO#$8$>/U)Q?^%^?]45^,W_A+_\`VV@?'S'_
M`#17XS?^$O\`_;: /5-"TC3-$T\6&B:18Z5:*<B"SMTAC!P!G:HQT 'X"M%0
M< G->-?\+]_ZHK\9O_"7_P#MM'_"_?\`JBOQF_\`"7_^VT >S45XS_POW_JB
MOQF_\)?_`.VT?\+]_P"J*_&;_P`)?_[;0![-17C/_"_?^J*_&;_PE_\`[;1_
MPOW_`*HK\9O_``E__MM 'L<X+1E1D9XR.HS7@/Q"MY;3]K?P+?R:QKOV&]TC
M49F@><O;6;):LN^*/!",1DL><G'TK;/Q]R,'X*_&;_PE_P#[;3?^%](2I/P3
M^,I*_=/_``BW3Z?O* .,_90O/ U_=>,;CP>6M-/_`+,MK4V<DDDEU>+$UR#?
MW),:H)***@P^5"<;3GJ!7/?!>SUR#X9? MM1NM+;2#XGD^RV<>F2QW<4FR_)9Y
MFE96&X9P(EZCD;<MZE#\=8(1B'X'_&*/Y0OR>% .!T'$G09/YTH^.\2A`OP0
M^,8"'* >%1\IY&1^\XZG\S0!XMX,3PTEAX81+?Q OQU7Q)!-J+W<%Q]J+&X"
M7'FR;=AM?LX;@-@*1S][/;+XZ\%Q_"_XI_#V+6(SXGFE\6M'IZVTN['F7;XW
M[-F=BAL!CQ[\#M!\>D#^9_PI/XR[R,%O^$5&2/3_`%E1K\<K17+K\"_B^&;.
M2/"8R<]?^6G?)S]:`.*_9+NOA[_;NEVNE7O@>?7!H0'EZ5X<O+:\4X0N9+F:
M1E?CACM5F)[ 8/-VJ^&=.^/VGMIA7Q+XDE\<W#7<8TV]LM6T^.25E,CW&]XI
M[1(U^YL4%,8*Y?'K2?'2W1P\?P.^,*.!@,OA0 X]/]94@^/2A]__``I/XR[L
M8W?\(MSCT_UE`'C?P?\`"5Y::=I_Q%GT;0?#6@^&-9U/5+[7+822:I>0Q23H
MULR #]V060CT0$#).8?!LGQ'\,^$/&***@V^E^+--\5^,M$EUN%KB.-"VII,_V
MW[,8R"A:WDA90?F#*0,':#[.WQV@:)H6^!_QB,3 JR'PJ-I!***@CS.]./QZ4L
M&/P4^,NX`@'_`(1;D9]/WE 'D5@/A')I.B1?#N#Q!'>F70X?$,*P2BU+#4[/
M:;T2(%:YW><%9,9_?9X(%<]\2;37;+P9\2;BQAFU+P_X@\?W-E?6A@(?3KN*
M\WI<QMSO210D;#;UQAAT/OO_``OB+:5_X4C\8]I;=C_A%1C.<Y_UG7/-)_PO
M:'# ?!'XQ@,***@PQ]3^\Z\4`>->-KCPWI'BN]U$Z9/=?$*V\>O>737D%
MZ;***@MM]ED0!!";<J-K$J0>!G;C[*B'[QB.C<D@\&O&S\>5\PR?\*4^,H8
MC!/_``BHR1Z?ZSI3E^/84\?!7XS#V_X1?_[90![/17C/_"_?^J*_&;_PE_\`
M[;1_POW_`*HK\9O_``E__MM 'LU%>,_\+]_ZHK\9O_"7_P#MM'_"_?\`JBOQ
MF_\`"7_^VT >S45XS_POW_JBOQF_\)?_`.VT?\+]_P"J*_&;_P`)?_[;0!H?
MM=_\FX>,O^O2/_T='17G?QR^*&H>.OA/X@\):5\&_BY#>ZE;K'#)<^&66)6#
-JWS%78@?+V!HH __V0``
`
end
Lyndell Thompson
2012-01-07 02:08:34 UTC
My generator is 15kw so this engine is half the size it would need to be. I
forgot your e-mail will not go thru. If you like send e-mail off list and I
will get it to you.
Lyndell
Lyndell Thompson

Ignoramus8679
2012-01-07 02:22:14 UTC
Post by Lyndell Thompson
My generator is 15kw so this engine is half the size it would need to be. I
forgot your e-mail will not go thru. If you like send e-mail off list and I
will get it to you.
ichudov AT gmail DOT com
Larry Jaques
2012-01-07 03:25:55 UTC
Post by Ignoramus8679
If you recall, I once bought, repaired and sold two Cummins L423D
engines from the military. Then I bought a generator, that I now use
for my house backup, also powered by a L423D.
Guess what, today I bought a known busted generator, also with a L423D
engine.
The head was taken off because there was "water in oil". Then it was
replaced, after running for 163 hours.
Then a lot of parts, I am sure, were lost while it was moved around by
ignorant people. But the generator still has a control panel, engine
block, injection pump, starter, etc.
My first question is what exactly does cause water in oil? Cracked
head?
Top 3: Cracked head, cracked block, blown head gasket (usually from
improper torquing of the head) not necessarily in that order.

Magnaflux the head, and if you don't find anything, magnaflux the top
portion of the cylinder sleeves, rotating the crank to get to them.
Apparently, the L423 uses a wet sleeve, with water behind them.
http://www.northern-lights.com/PDFs/manual_pdfs/S100.pdf pg 43

If you don't find anything, pop a new gasket on and try her again, or
pull the whole block down and flux it. Perhaps check with a couple of
diesel mechanics to ask for any of their special tips and rebuild
prices.

I've seen auto engines broken by the mechanic when they replaced a
thermostat. The bolts were different lengths and one went through a
water jacket. It cost him a new intake manifold. My sister's mechanic
did that to her head on a VW station wagon. The exhaust bolts were
different lengths and he didn't pay enough attention when pulling
them. Rice burner engines sometimes have water tubes running inside
the heads. Many a Honda head has been replaced when they rusted out.